Reviews for Come Closer
Mazura chapter 7 . 2/22
Please continue this story
BlackTearAngel chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Really good story please continue!
Fire Nina chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
I love the story I can't wait to see what happens next!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Giotto is part of Tsuna family? What does Nana mean? It is because he joined Vongola?
lilac chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
i think,,,, it really makes my whole body EXCITED :0
Butterfree chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
You know, I've missed that bit of the gag aspect to Hitman Reborn ever since the series went shounen. But you have an excellent mix of gag and action so thank you do much for the read! Can't wait to see what happens to Tsuna next, and Giotto really is just hilarious. Good luck with writting!

CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Pfft, nice one Giotto XD

Ah, still loving this story. It's just slightly hard to read because of grammar but I think you've got that comment a few times already. It's an excellent story other than that.

CupidKirby
theskythatshinesbright chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
new chapter pleasee
Saturnblue chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Something must of happened in the past to three figures. Tsuna is in a rough ride. I find Reborn's technique is rather abusive to Tsuna and Tsuna ls either too forgiving or not courage enough to stop the abuse from happening. Partially I think because of the environment and those who surround Tsuna made Tsuna like this today. If every one keep putting down one person then eventually that person will started to believe it's true or won't try anymore unless given reason to. It's rather sad for Tsuna to have such a low self-esteem. Nono is kind the mean for sealing tsuna's flame for whatever insecurity he may have for tsuna in a young age in canon.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
OMG! another epic G27 story~ LOL! I'm so glad I'm seaching for these fics when I should really be slleping~

Anyways I love how the story is going~ please update soon~

Awesome job BTW! XDD
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
["Haven't Kyoko-chan told you about it?" Yamamoto looked a bit surprised at the question.

"She must be forgetting about it." Gokudera deduced when Tsuna inclined his head and blushed. Tsuna snapped at the 'she' word. "I'm not a girl!"]

I thought he (Gokudera) was talking about Kyoko! 0_0;;
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
["Of course she will pick me, you old hag! There is no way she will pick stranger to be her leader!" the silver haired boy barked at the teacher. "At least not who was crazy enough to throw her students over the window like you!"

'I guess my ears failed me.'

"Hey, Gokudera, she doesn't know you too" the other teen with short black hair and his goofy smile said. "Shut up you, baseball freak!"

'Wait. Did they just call me with 'she'?']

Now you noticed?

["Tsu-kun?" Okay, it's frightened enough to see your son in trance state and chanted 'it's never happened…it's never happened…' over and over while he was eating his dinner.]

._.' You okay?
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
["And I'm Giotto, your partner in your new school." Giotto grabbed Tsuna's chin and leaned in to take the brunet's lips onto his. "Nice knowing that you are a cute one."

'That's it.'

'Too much happened.'

'I can't take it anymore.'

Tsuna lost his conscience at the moment.

'My first kiss….']

The shocks never stop, do they...?
13animenurd13 chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
OHHHHHHHHH!~ IM CURIOUS!~ HOW DOES GIOTTO KNOW TSUNAS MOM?~ I MUST MORE O THIS!~ PLEASE UPDATE ASAPP OR ILL SICK MY VERY HUNGRY EVIL TONFA WIELDING KAWAI TUBBY(CAT) O HELL ON U!~ SICK UM KITTY!~
13animenurd13 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
LOL XD POOR TSUNA EVERYONE THINKS HES A GIRL!