Reviews for A Scattered Dream
LilPadfootChicky chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
I know you're already behind with Burning Bridges... but I think this could be expanded into something amazing! If not a multi-chapter fic then a series of one-shots:) I didn't get the Max reference at first, but that was so totally clever! :)
anony chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
i LOVED chapter six! They were all very well written, but chapter six was the one that made me comment. keep writing!
darkmouse jumu chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
I live!

Okay, for realsies, I love your brain! And expect no prejudice from me, I don't even know the rules for the song-drabblies. D

I've had no formal training, so i don't know if it has a fancy literary term, but I love that you convey this story without addressing directly certain pivotal topics. It skirts around the edges and focuses instead on the changes these things bring upon this family, and their bonds - especially Lae and his father. Amid all of these changes is his mother, steadfast and loving and sad. I'd say she's so proud of them, too, just as much as she's worried.

I love your work. It makes me forget that it's just words on the screen. You know that feeling, right? When you get sucked in and begin to resonate with the story - the images and events, sights and smells. Best feeling ever, synching up with a story.

I hope this finds you well, dear. )
Copper.Shine chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
I love it. Love it love it love it. The stages in Lae's life that we get to see are short and sweet, and they flow well. But most of all I loved your wording in this chapter and how well you captured Lae's childish obliviousness through it all. Perfect.

Okay, so...lemme see...Sora was the dad, Kairi was the mom? Or was it Terra (could he pass off as Riku's brother?) and Aqua? Did Riku try to perform the same experiments as Xehanort and Ansem? And Axel, being Lae's Nobody, would he have the same problems as Roxas did in his life since they're both Nobodies of the ones chosen by the Keyblade? Man, I seriously hope you make this a multichapter fic, this would make an awesome as hell story! And with Max in it, that just makes it cool 'cause the kid's cool.

Anyway, great job on this one! Looking forward to more!
allyssumdays chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
The fact that I know the song helped tremendously in understanding this story. I'm still a little confused, but then I usually am after song fics. Sorry for the late review, but my computer was acting up horribly.
AngelWing1138 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
This is an interesting story. I enjoyed reading it. And I love how Sora named his son 'Lae'. xD; I have lots of thoughts on that one, but I'll keep my mouth shut. xP

But this is really nice. Adding Max to the end was cool as well, just to add to the fact that they were all getting older. *thumbs up* I liked this one. A lot.
kurosora1984 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
I'm...so confused.

No wait, I'm not, I'm not CONFUSED. It's a future fic you say, so I get it - future. OK. So is this Sora's son? I think it has to be, I dunno who else it could be...but who's the mom? And what happened to Riku that he was crying about?

See...I'm so bad at picking up on things. I blame my extremely poor level of familiarity...which means, eventually, I blame myself. XD XD

But man, even lost and confused, I love it. Just...the descriptions of Lae's childish reactions an stuff. So REAL. And Sora (if the dad was Sora) is really chill and good dad. :D :D

In short: AWESOME.

PS I CLEANED MY ROOM TODAYY. SHIT I HAVE A LOT OF SHIT. XD XD XD
crazyemosrock chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
At first I was like "Um...what?"

Then I kept reading and it kinda grew on me...

But Lae?

I kept imagining a certain redhead...with a blonde haired father

instead of a brown haired father..
tomatoflavored chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
This was adorable! XD I nearly lost it when Max stepped in at the end. The thought of that makes me so unbelievably happy. And poor Riku. But now I can't stop thinking what they'd be like when they're older. This story has such a nice balance of happy and sad- It was a pleasure to read. Thank you!
nyanko-kokoro chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Awesome drabble!

I think it fits the song nicely. I also love that you put Max in it. :D I always wished Max had some sort of cameo KHII, hehe.

But poor Riku. :(
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
waahh poor Riku

I love the fact that Max was there ahha following nicely with the kids of the heroes haha
Scripta Lexicona chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
I swear, this almost reminded me of Supernatural, but that's probably just because I've got it on the brain. :)

I hate to be stupid, but who was the mother?
Reverie Hekako chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
8D Yay for smut!
allyssumdays chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Gypsies? Really now? That's not something you see everyday... Or ever, really... Well done again :) Hope to see more soon, though not too soon if it's because you're having a mental overload as I hear those are bad for you. Love and encouragment!
allyssumdays chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
I love the schizo-ness. Makes things interesting. Remember me ranting about your relaying skills and the character's thoughts and feelings? Ditto. Though I suppose you might read these the other direction so you'll read this before that... Never mind. You'll get it later...