Reviews for Charity Magic Show
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
keep going
oobles chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
The scary thing is that I can absolutely see this happening in the show. XD Great fic, awesome job!
M14Mouse chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
::Giggles.:: Oh, this fic3. Best part: Ten/Ziggy moments for the win. Honestly, you wrote them perfectly. Anyway, great work, JD! ::Pokes.;: Sequel? PLEASE! ::Gives JD puppy dog eyes.::
SlothKeeper chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Awe, poor Ziggy. Tanaya's got him all riled up. lol.
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
good story
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
good chapter

Ziggy would be better off without his Humanity, atleast then he would have issues with the bad guys & be a lot less stupid
MoonlitInuko chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Okay, not really into the Teneya/Ziggy pair (well, I d NOT on't like it, it's just not one I'd normally read) but that was WIN, I really needed to see someone make a fic out of Ziggy's little supposed charity magic show and this is definitely what I needed. Loved the references to other past events like his rental tux too.

and how DID Ziggy do the magic trick if he didn't teleport? Seems the great Ziggy is better at things other than brilliant shadow puppets!

I love how he got into that situation with Teneya! "IT'S THE OTHER HAND!", I almost feel sorry for her.

Okay, I just LAWLED when Ziggy brought Teneya up to his room and everyone was all "Ziggy's got a girlfriend! " O_O and all inferred they were gonna... do naughty stuff, heheh... also, gotta love that you managed to prevent Dillon from seeing her face, that's a detail I'd expect some people to miss. Disguise or not, her face might still trigger something in his memory eh?

...Why'd she take a book of all things?... and... part ONE! o_O Okay, I look forward to the sequel.

I still don't quite understand how Ziggy got her to do this without her killing him...
Gravespawn chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Interesting story. Looking forword to the sequel.
snake screamer chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
its alright, also if the silver/red thing true, don't you and the other scott/k start a bloody fanship war over it!