Reviews for Ranma and The Doll
Guest chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Update
Y2Ranma chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Please update this fic & Please make this fic a Ranma x Amy pairing
maryjane5000 chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
5 years ago you said this would be on hiatus & I understand that but now I am asking you to "Please update" I want to find out what happens next
goku90504 chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
great story so far hope to see more sometime
Screaming Dean chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
This was very good. Is Ranma going to be with Amy instead of Akane?I really hope you'll keep this going.
Screaming Dean chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This looks interesting. I'm going to read through it. I hope you'll have updated the 11th chapter by the time I've finished reading the tenth.
Ysolde chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
Nicely interesting new character.
Kithrin chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
Very nice, I think I see were you are going with this and I hope I'm right. is it A Ranma Amy match-up?
DarkShinji8003 chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
this is really good story. and i have every intention to keep reading it. please update as time allows (damn I've used it again)
Hiryo chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
A real good story and I thank you for updating that one so often.

As well I wonder how Amy's friends will react to her now living and how else she will from now on be when she comes in contact with warm water. I wish them both all the best and thank you for writing this good one.

Please update soon!
Montymouse chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Very good story and is one of the few fics I read that I liked for a long while.

Thanks for putting the effort and time into writing the story for us to enjoy.

A true friend to Ranma who makes REALLY GOOD COOKIES.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
this is trully an original story. i loved it and i hope you continue it. also please make akane's life hell she has the world's largest california red wood stuck up her butt.
DragonGod926 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Ukyo would never use potions in her okonomiyaki; however, Shampoo and Kodachi use them all the time.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Excellent
Jerry Unipeg chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I though the spring will mix their curse?