Reviews for Ranma and The Doll
ShadowedHand chapter 12 . 2/24
Aw. I quite like this story. It has a great premise and I loved the turning into a real girl thing. I think you should write your own book about a doll like this. I really wish I had thought of it myself! Pinocchio aside, of course. ;)
CritiqueGirl101 chapter 12 . 10/19/2020
After reading this a few years ago, I've still bookmarked this to come back and see if author-san will update... I am still waiting patiently.
Stary Wylk chapter 8 . 12/20/2019
It's "canon". A cannon is a tube, like an artillery piece or an equine leg bone.
Stary Wylk chapter 2 . 12/20/2019
interesting idea. Learn the power of the comma.
tarrangar chapter 1 . 6/1/2019
Soun have a job, he's a small time town council member which mean small time politician, and he's also a part time monster hunter, as prior to Ranma coming to live there, when there was super-natural problems in Nerima people came to Soun.

Neither of the jobs are likely to be that well paid, and he is supporting 6 people on a single income, so he don't exactly have a lot of money, but he do have a job and earn a living.
Saberfang Orcalodon chapter 12 . 9/14/2018
Please Update, Author-sama, PLEASE ! We need your magic hand and brain to update this diamond mine, Please !

And maybe, will Amy become an real girl if She's drowned or touched by Jusenkyo's Pond of Drowned Girl's Water again ?
Astrid Claire chapter 12 . 9/6/2018
I am shipping Ramy so badly...
dragonryder2 chapter 8 . 1/10/2018
keep up the good work. excelent story. I have made it to chapter 8 and the answer yo your question is ...wait for it ...both, bwahahaha.
1Billy-234 chapter 12 . 10/3/2017
good story would like to see to write more for it
SomebodyLost chapter 12 . 8/26/2017
This is nice. It may have grammar/spelling mistakes, but I really like this concept. Please write more!

Thanks for writing this. :)
kadehex chapter 8 . 3/6/2017
true friend
142 with an 8 chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
MORE! I need to read More of this story! Amy if you exist, plz help the author out into making more...
Death of Snipers chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
Ok, so from here it's kinda obvious how things will go, but I have to wonder; isn't it theoretically possible for ranma to enter local tournaments to get his name out there? Even if it's not being used professionally, he could use the name of the tendo dojo, as soun is obviously well known, as evidenced by him being asked for help by the city council. Given ranma's skill, wouldn't that be a better, quicker path? I feel like in a world with all the crazy martial arts in nerima, ufc wouldn't be that big of a deal, and there'd be something like the king of fighters, dead or alive, or world martial arts tournament (dragonball) to make money and win amazing prizes. Just a thought. Maybe Amy didn't know cus she never knew an insane martial artist like ranma before, and she recommends him signing up when she hears about it.
Death of Snipers chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
1 is Amy only able to say one sentence, or does she just not like talking? We know she can at least introduce herself
2 I'm going with good friend, and the girls liking ranma anyway. Ranma needs friends.
Death of Snipers chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
My guess is that she knows (somehow) that ranma sees ukyo as a friend, not just a nuisance like the others