Reviews for Murder Is Crimson
Nina feliz chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Oo you know you just right the sequel of the movie, right?
Nina feliz chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Oh My! Pavi in his murder mood Oo... sooo cool XD

Even if is a really good plot it is sad, I mean, at the end of the movie they look like good siblings (in the oun ways) but yeah I guess this is mos likely to hapen ._.
Nina feliz chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Bellisimo chapter!

I love the plot, is so obvious but also very intriguing!

I love your descripcion of Pavi and Luigi soo in character
ChaosandMayhem chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

-cough-

I think Pavi will do just fine in the cosmetics department, don't you? And Luigi got his office...:D!

"You'd be-a lost without me-a."

Pavi knows it, and Luigi is willingly to admit it. The dynamic and totally believable relationship you create within the two is amazing.

Now, get cracking on that sequel!

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Eh...maybe it's just the hyper romantic in me, but I wish my guy could have done a little bit more than, 'Oh hey, my lady's dead, time to forget her and run straight for the high-school student'...ah well. It's good to know this saga isn't over yet. ;)

More, please!
Citiesofcolor chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
I automatically give it an A because you made Amber wise. You also mentioned Blind Mag. You made Amber sympathetic to Mag. Yay!
ChaosandMayhem chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Oh, the drama! :D

Loved Graverobber's musing on the brothers..."Tweedledee and Tweedledum"...priceless! "Bitch owed me money!" Lol! A very appropriate response, I would think.

Pavi not being able to go near trash made me smile. Silly, dainty Pavi. :P

"Do as I say and you'll fucking live. If not, you'll be taking a dirt nap."

*swoons*

You are always dead-on with the Largo fratelli. ;)

Awesome chapter! Update soon, please!

Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
nom nom. Me liky! :P

This chapter is great, you should continue. The murder part is good, really good. And Pavi's dark side is awesome too. Continue!

See ya
Weasleby chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Well, I most certainly did enjoy it, even with one of my two favorite characters dead...strange as that may sound. ; You've got me interested on what will happen next. I'm kinda hoping my guy avenges his love, but hey, it's your move, amiga. Keep up the great work.
ChaosandMayhem chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
The Queen is dead! The Queen is dead! It's about time that the Largo fratelli got their rewards! YES!

-cough-

Pardon, I was just a little happy there.

"Oh no, you didn't... I don't believe you. For Christ's sake, Pavi. Do you really have to go and seduce everything in sight?"

LOLOLOL! That is Luigi and Pavi three times over and three times again. Shouldn't Luigi have learned by now not to question his brother's seductive powers? :P

How's Graverobber going to react to this? Oh, the suspense kills me!

Chapter 3 better be coming up soon!

Chaos :)
ChaosandMayhem chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Kill her, Luigi, kill her! Mawhaha, whose bad idea was it to give him the small office? I shall have to have words with him...

Okay, first off, I am absolutely loving how IC the two brothers are. Although I may have mentioned this before, if not several times.

The suspense is killing me. Will they succeed? And, if they do, who will win out in the end? :D Add the next chapter soon, please!

Housekeeping!:

(t)he-you have to fix this! :)

"His pride was (had been) constantly injured.."-Gah! Bad beta! I meant that "had been" made more sense than "was". My apologies. ;)

Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter!

Run, Amber, run!

Pavi and Luigi team up to kill Amber. wow. Awesome. It's all that i can say. hahaha.

I hope some slash. Just kidding! xD

Actually, i'm not kidding. Yes, i'm kidding. No, wait, what? LOL

See ya
Life Less Lived chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is a true piece of art.

I like this chapter. It's intense and leaves a lot to speculate about.

The characters are very in character.

I have nothing bad to say. You should continue soon.

Au revoir.
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I'm interested and horrified all at once, if that makes any sense...interested to see my lovers (Gramber) win, and horrified at the Bros' intentions. I hope you do continue this, because this is really intriguing and I'd love to read something that doesn't have any incest attached.

-Weasleby-