Reviews for Tardisode 5: Bright Are The Stars
Dovaah chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
My favorite story of yours! Purrin'... I can seriously visualize that moment so well! xD
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So, I guess it's about time I leave a signed review after I have left two gues-ones (TK would be me then :).
Spent the evening working my way through your Doctor Who stories, which much to my delight are all Nine/Rose ones, and can say I loved every single minute of it. I have yet to write a review or two for parts that I read but couldn't bother to leave a feedback on because I was too eager to read on, but shall make sure to catch up on doing that. For now though, I want to comment on this one here first.

So, might I just say that I completely and utterly love this fic of yours? I said it before that you capture the characters' voices in such a perfect way, and now I have to add that you even manage to maintain this when you're making such a major step forwards in their relationship. And that I definitely have to bow to you for!

But what I really adore about this shot here most is the whole bonding idea. I will not lie to you, I am pretty new to the fandom - living in one of the few countries on earth where Doctor Who is rather an insider's tip than cult and all - so I have no idea whether this is a common concept amongst fans or was even part of the show at some point. But I am tempted to think it's your doing, and I really, really, love the thought of it! This one moment in which he gives her the chance to draw back, not make it be forever, and she tells him that she's made her choice long ago... I cannot even begin to tell you how much I adore that scene right there.

So, I guess this is me telling you that I love what you did here, all those many years ago. You really enriched my evening today, and I just want to thank you for that one!
Luckily for me, there's still a good number of your works that I don't have time to read tonight. Means I have more treats waiting for me whenever I can spare a moment or two. Yay.

Thanx, again, for writing and sharing!
Best wishes, TK
ladydeath07 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I have to say I really enjoyed it. The monologue read spot on, in my mind it sounded exactly as they would have spoken it. I think it would've have made a great episode. It's good to see more fan fictions with intimacy between the 9th Doctor and Rose. Great work hope to read more soon .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Purrin'! Hee! Very fun and sweet Tardisode!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
So much goodness! _ and he purr's, that just too much, hehehe
Terra Young chapter 1 . 8/21/2010