Reviews for Beneath Blue Suburban Skies
pikapower555 chapter 2 . 1/5
This is great! are you ever going to continue this story?
Julibellule chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I'm so sad this is where the serie ends. I really enjoyed it. 'The impossible planet' and 'Satan's pit' are my favorite episodes with Rose and the Doctor. Would've liked to see Ninth dealing with the thought of a shared morgage. Is it ever gonna be continued?
Love your writing. You are so good to stay in the characters. It was a pleasure reading this serie. Thanks a lot!
TK chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Aw, what a lovely version of this ep. I quite like the thought of Rose being so special to the Wire - what with her having looked into the Heart of the TARDIS and all. Especially in the setting of your alt!season2 it would seem only reasonable that she'd provide so much more power to the entity than any other human possibly could.

And the Doctor turning all merciless and everything - it was a nice touch. Showed how ruthless he can be as soon as it gets personal. That was a topic I quite liked being addressed in the show, 'caus it made him be pretty human in a way.

Oh, and I see you would have added Tommy to the TARDIS crew? Now that would have been interesting I'm sure. Such a pity this one was the last in your series. Aw, and of course I would have liked to read about Rose's recovery in another Tardisode. Would have been a lovely piece of fiction I'm sure. :)

Anyway. I definitely enjoyed your alternative S2 so far, and I thank you for having shared it. It was a pleasure to read. TK
DeadlyThorns chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I have just read this series and think it is fantastic. I understand how muse is hard to come by I myself have not done a story in, I cant actally remember how long but this one is really good and I would love to read more 9/rose are the best.
Carri007 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Oh my goodness, thank you so much for writing this series! I was going into serious Nine withdrawal, and this has totally cured it! You've written the characters really well, and the way you've made plot lines unique is wonderful. Please keep it up :)
MegaPotterHead chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Hello! I've read your AU stories with 9 and I love them so much! I've always liked Nine a bit better than Ten, and you write him and Rose so brilliantly. When will the next one be up? I can't wait to read about their adventures now that Tommy is coming with them! He was always one of my favorite background characters. :)
gred18850 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I doubt that you will continue these stories but i just wanted you to know that i think that out of every rendition that authors have done for the second season, yours was the best. i could hear his voice in my head when i read your dialog. It was brillant!
bookworm1137 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
This series is... fantastic! So much wish fulfillment in terms of what I always wanted to happen between the Doctor and Rose, without breaking characterization or making the whole series about the relationship instead of the adventures. Fanfic tends to be really 10Rose centric, and 10 is definitely fun, but 9 has a tendency toward frankness and occasional vulnerability that works really well for a ship, where 10 just kind of bounces around and makes a joke out of everything. Anyway, I really really hope you're inspired to finish this series eventually - I'm really curious how all the literal and metaphorical bonding they've done will affect the whole Rose-getting-stuck-in-a-parallel-universe thing at the end of the season. Which, let's face it, pretty much sucked.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I love it when the Doctor goes all 'Oncoming Storm of Protectiveness' over Rose! ... I see it's been a while since the last one was posted... I'm hoping there'll be more eventually... I can be patient, promise. Either way, two thumbs up for everything so far. d_b
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I motorcycle over a moped... that's why I love the Ninth Doctor.
Me chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I just love your AU series two fics...they are so well written and true to the characters. I've spent the last two days reading all of them, I hope you plan on continuing them soon. They're really spectacular!
Jerikagoddess chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I loved every one of these. Hopefully one day you get the inspiration to go back and finish. I love the way you manage to capture the 9th Doctor's personality and the dynamic between he and Rose.
OpalAegis chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
these stories are fantastic. I would love to see how you would have finished the series and the next one.

Plus the logic behind Rose being born in 1986 was clever. She lost a year with the doctor so that she would still have been 19 in 2006 so she would have been born in 1986 not 1987.

Anyways I loved the 9th doctor and I thought he should have had more time. don't get me wrong David Tennant is Awesome but he could have been put off a season... and they should have kept Rose...

Anyways.

Nicely done

Lady Kate
Animagus-Steph chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Ooookay, so! You have written an introductory piece to what would be my fantasy Doctor/Rose story. I've always wanted to read one where they bring Tommy along! Nine, Ten, I don't care Who. Just one of them, plus Rose, and Tommy.

3 it!
LadyCara chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
I really love this series. It's amazing how you write Nine and I can't wait to see the next Tardisode and the Impossible Planet/Satan's Pit. I am wondering how Nine will react when confronted with the devil - and is it possible that the devil will try to use the bond between Nine and Rose against them? And what about Tommy - will he still be there when they get to Krop Tor?

You see, you have to go on only to answer my questions ;-))

"Even if her mind was gone, her fingers still knew his." - I love this sentence...