Reviews for Secrets: Mine, Yours and Ours
Birdde chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
When,did Bella tell Emmett about Edward and is Bella goin,to remember to get the pill
crazycats7 chapter 43 . 5/13/2012
I really liked this story. Are you planning on a sequel. I hope so. It would be great to see how they manage to get back what they had and to see how the wedding went and how the children came about.
eboni721 chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
dude! when is he going to tell her? God!
shelllynn22 chapter 43 . 3/23/2012
I don't usually read cheating stories but figured i would give it a try. Now i remember why i don't. No trust anywhere. It was well written i just didn't like the subject matter.
fourbrats chapter 43 . 11/5/2011
Wow this was an amazing story even though it was filled with so much heartache. Loved how you ended it and that they are trying to start over. Would love to read more about these two.
Sassyvampmama chapter 43 . 8/26/2011
Glory2121 chapter 43 . 1/28/2011
Love the storyyyyy! Congrats!
rothetwifan chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
I have never been so frustrated with Edward as I am reading this story. He really is clueless, or either there is something that has yet to be revealed in this story, cuz I don't get why he hasn't even told her about Tanya, and James yet. I still love the story though. Thanks for sharing your talent.
justginger chapter 43 . 9/21/2010
thank you so much for writing this story - it was well worth the wait!
KareBear1965 chapter 43 . 9/21/2010
awesome

hugs
bluiqt chapter 43 . 9/21/2010
Now that's the ending those two deserve!
KareBear1965 chapter 42 . 9/21/2010
awesome chapter.

Hugs
kdp95 chapter 43 . 9/21/2010
Sequal? wedding... babies... finally meeting the families... there's still lots to write about!
LindsayG1981 chapter 43 . 9/21/2010
Great ending to a great story
LeAnn388 chapter 43 . 9/21/2010
So glad you did a HEA Epilogue. I refrained from getting out my pitchfork like so many other reviewers yesterday. It's your story and you get to choose the ending regardless. Some of those reviews were pretty rude because they didn't like how they thought it ended. I'll admit I wasn't happy when I thought it ended at chapter 42, but that doesn't give me or anyone else the right to be so freakin rude. Anyway, it takes a lot to post a story for all to read and review. Great work!