Reviews for Secrets: Mine, Yours and Ours
jk chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
why is Edward going on and on about how its wrong to be with bella, about how hes a cheater bla blah...ummm hello, could you make Edward any dumber really?
Tanya was fucking some due in their bed..im pretty sure that was the end of their relationship so hes allowed to be with whoever the fuck he wants I don't care if he said the words and broke up with Tanya which he should have fucking done in a heartbeat...the relationship stop mattering the moment she cheated
Lyndsey chapter 43 . 8/18/2015
I'm not normally one to post negative reviews, but I never thought there'd be a twilight fanfic that would leave me feeling sorry for Tanya and James. Bella was everything I hate in a person, needy, pathetic, manipulative and a liar. Edward was no better. Their relationship was based on sex, lies and saying I love you 50 times per chapter. Sorry, but I Literally couldn't finish this.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
Edward is a fucking idiot. Why isn't he telling Bella about James and Tanya? And Bella is a slut. God, I can't read this story anymore. :/
jk chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
what im confused about is this...Edward caught that whore cheating and he still thinks their engaged? im pretty sure that deal was out the window as soon as Tanya touched another dude ya? and he goes back to their place and acts like he didn't catch her? he just acts like alls normal...lets Tanya wrap her arms around him, kiss his neck ect...that seems so fucking strange to me I don't get it...why not just kick her ass to the curb right there? and why not tell bella right away? doesn't she deserve to know? and how is that revenge? sleeping with bella I mean? if you meant shit to Tanya she wouldn't have thrown you away and that's exactl what she did...so how would fucking around be revenge? seems like james and Tanya don't care about them so why would they care what they do...or who they do?
sueIZide chapter 43 . 5/20/2014
A much better beginning to them.
sueIZide chapter 32 . 5/20/2014
Edward has a self defeatest attitude towards his self.
sueIZide chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
I see so much wrong going on between them. 1st, Edward used her to get back at Tanya, yet he never told Tanya he knew what she did with James or that he slept with Bella. 2nd, Edward's hiding James' cheating from Bella. 3rd, at first he didn't love Bella, just kept sleeping with her. 4th, once they declared their love all they seem to have in common is sex. 5th, they both have doubts & insecurities about their relationship. 6th, why haven't they broken off with their respective partners. 7th, Edward has low self esteem & seems unsure about believing Bella's love & talks about their future. 8th, he doesn't seem capable of saying no.

This is a disaster in the making.
sueIZide chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Well, DUH? He's just now realizing he loves her?
sueIZide chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I realize he's technically cheating but I don't understand why he's avoiding that he saw Tanya with James. He's wrong for not informing Bella of James' & Tanya's "meetings".
LizziePaige chapter 43 . 3/1/2014
I really enjoyed the plot of this story but to be honest this chapter could have replaced chapter 10 and we wouldn't have missed anything. There were about 30 unnecessary chapters here all saying and doing the same thing.
LizziePaige chapter 41 . 3/1/2014
So we are now up to chapter 41 and they didn't even know the other surnames and Tanya is still in the picture? Really!?
LizziePaige chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
I'm not sure I understand these two at all. They are both unhappy, miserable even with their partners, yet won't break up with them. Edward knows that Tanya is cheating on him already, before they are even married, and isn't man enough to confront her or leave her. I just don't get it?!
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
awesome
maipigen chapter 43 . 2/8/2013
Great story - there was a lot of sex scenes that I eventually scrolled over, i gotta admit, but despite my doing that I still really enjoyed reading this story!
Sheena19 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hmmm... Not sure what to think yet. I don't see their relationships lasting at all.