Reviews for Stolen
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
omg! i am totally in love with this story! Love this different pov from Kubota's uncle. It is just...wow. And i am sooo shocked to hear the reason why Kubota went bat shit crazy because they took his Tokitoh. nooooo! I hope those bastards get what they deserved!

my favrite line: "If Makoto is a soulless killer, reckless and destructive, Tokitoh is the thin thread of humanity that keeps him grounded in reality" _ I totally agree with that statement!

And again i just love love this story! Amazingly well written. :)
Lizche chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
this is like reading a part of the manga. thank you very much. it was a good read. :)
Pixieblade chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Gah! This was so hearwrenchingly true it's scary.
Jirel chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
"It occurs to you as you stepped over body after body after body after body at the crime scene that your nephew has an MO and you recognize it, and something in your chest breaks and shatters in that knowledge."

I LOVE that line. I think I favor'd this story on the strength of that line alone - not that you didn't have other good ones as well. You so totally capture the viewpoints.
cin425 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This is brilliant. The point of view is believable and haunting. Oh gosh, I actually got a little emotional during certain parts.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love the tension you built in this scene because anyone who has read the manga knows what's coming. It was an intriguing change of perspective. The only thing I felt was missing (and this could have been intentional) was Kasai acknowledging the error of his initial take of events. Otherwise, loved it!
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
wonderful and amazing, you capture the feel of the manga, thank you, I love this.

hana
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
OMG...that was...AMAZING! You should write a sequel to that! Will you? Please? *begs*
Sanada chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Once again...NICE. I'm glad someone is writing WA fanfic and extremely glad its you. You are right on with the characters.

Nice angle using Kasai's point of view. I've always liked him because he looked after Kubota...sorta.

Please write more