Reviews for Insecticide
sarahlilly95 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Poor Shino... but good fic.
Hinata FanFreak .12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
write a sequel! that is not a happy ending! I"t was so dramatic.
extra cheesy chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
*cries*

One of my favorite characters, and he "dies". That was so well written. There are so few ones out there like this.
sadypsycho chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
;_; why you do this to them

this is heartbreaking.

fav
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
My God, fucking awesome yeah. I know you warned about it, but I was still a little surprised by the character death. I would have liked a little more time with Shino on how weird it would be to lose all his bugs, and how conscious he was about going into a coma - also, what does higher level brain function really mean, is it like what makes him a genius or more like what makes him human? But yeah, very good. The idea of what would happen to Shino if he lost all his bugs is very interesting and I think dead on.

The timing of his attackers, was it right after he had completed his mission as an escort and was going home, right? It just seemed like he was wondering around in the Rain country. Also a little hazy was that their information came from Sasuke and Hinata (or Neji and they were lying about Hinata, what really happened to Neji? Or was he just gone mainly to have a reason for Hinata to be falling, love her as the ending note, by the way). It just seemed strange that they said that they got their information from Hinata and then there she is safe in Konoha at his bedside, I would think she would have had to tell someone she had been captured.

Anyway, very good and enjoyable. Thanks for writing.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
wow..:/ That was really sad..But very good, too.
RosaLui chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I loved it. :( But it also makes me sad, and makes me very worried for Nightingale.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2