Reviews for Holding On
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
aww,the ending was so sweet!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ugh! Gosh! I knew I hated John for a reason [mumbles] HES the good for nothing one
Camlem chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Adorable :D

I needed the fluff, so thank you :D
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
WhirledPiece17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
*makes an "aww-ing" sound that resembles a cluck from a chicken, and does a happy dance* That was absolutley perfect! I love how Wilson reassured him after the fight that he wasn't a good for nothing, and how he would give him subtle reminders all day that he was there for Greg. This brightened a cloudy day, and you deserve to know you are a fantastic writer. The last line made me cry happy tears.

I heard a song that goes well with this.

"Clumsy Card House" By: Blue October

But once again, awesome job!

SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I'm fucked off right now, so I can't leave a good review without sounding patronizing. But yeah, good job. It's longer than usual (Y).
halogurl10 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i think i might have read this before...

you do have a couple mistakes.

'"Now, if you don't mind, we'll be off. Mom, don't desitate to ring again." Greg said, getting to his feet.'

hesiitate. most likely just a typo.

'We dispensed with the usual formalities and headed off to the restaurent in seperate cars.'

restarant is spelled with two A's and one E.

you also had a few places where you could use commas.

dot dot dots ... tend to make me think the speaker is pausing, thinking. maybe you meant to write it that way, with all the ...'s try commas.

'Well... I'll be there, so it won't be so bad, will it?"'

"Well, I'll be right there,..."'

"An ellipsis can also be used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence"

by the way an ellipsis is the name for the ... i didn't know that was the name for it so i just thought i would say just in case. the quote is from wikipedia.

like i said, you might have meant to put in that many ellipsises. i wasn't sure so i thought i would point it out.

'I reached out my hand and brushed the backs of my fingers against his cheek, smiling when he leaned into my touch and closed his eyes.'

i am not completely sure who smiled. did wilson smile when house leaned or did house smile when house leaned?.

'... set me up with some girl my Aunt knows."'

i do not think aunt needs to be capitalized. i think it is like saying My mom went to the store, and Mom went to the store.

i did like the story. i thought it was funny that wilson would call anyone pig-headed much less house's father. i can hardly imagine wilson even saying it.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Fluff overload! It was really cute, but House was a little too OCC.
angelfire0264 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
micetea chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Yeah! Happy ending and bad old dad got told off well kind of but mom was happy so thats good and I was able to revie with no periods.")

Bonomania chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw, this is pretty. I love fics involving House's family. I especially love the, "Do you think I'm 'good for nothing'?" bit. Shows how insecure House is, which is sad but he has Wilson to set him straight and make him feel better. Great stuff Brit-friend. hehe.