Reviews for Fever Dream
Mystic Cake chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Very well written and quite hard to follow, but then reading the author's note in the beginning probably would've helped...

Kind of reminds me of some of Edgar Allan Poe's works, abstract and ironic in the end (yes I am a book nerd)

What's the deal with the beginning, with everyone screaming? Was it just before the end when they battle heaven?

Other than that it was quite well written, can't wait to read more :)
Feral Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love the abstractness of your writing here. It's not canon, so not many people bother with this ending; what you have here kind of makes me wish more of the good writers explored it the way that you have.

I also like how you kept it up to the reader's imagination whether the Royal Army killed Roswell or Rosary. We all have our opinions there, and they tend to be all over the place.

Baby!Yggdra~! So cute. Such a little derp. So very sadly prophetic in her desire to "be Justice". And anything with Nessiah is very much !DO WANT!; the child's terms in which you've described him here make me smile.

Your use of language is great here too.

WRITE MOAR. For srs. You've got a great voice for the Dept. Heaven universe. :Db