Reviews for Sweetberries
Flamyoad chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is one great fanfic
AnotherRandom chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
So cute. I mean, really. I've never really considered YggdraxDurant very much before, but this story changed my mind completley.

Beautifully written, a joy to read, and one of the cutest romances I've read. Very well done.

Five-year-old Yggdra was adorable, expecially with the scene where they played horsie together...! The dance scene was very good, and I loved how Durant left at the end! I loved how you talked about Durant's family, as well. Very nice.

All in all, great. I liked it a lot.

Good job!
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Yay! I knew I wasn't the only one who saw Durant's devotion to Yggdra! :D :D :D :D

I love the explanations Durant gives, his sense of honour etc. Love the format that you wrote this in.
Ranko chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
;_;

OMG, I totally LOVE this fic! You really master the art of perspective! This is my favorite so far! It has made me smile an awfully lot! Great job!
Filir chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
...

This fic is love.

You pictured Durant and Yggdra perfectly, and his thoughts were as I expected, morally 'straight as an arrow' xD

Were some of your sentences clipped? I saw a few /I and things like that...

Oh Durant, you naughty boy xD I'd love to see more from you.
Feral Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love this one. You've fleshed out Durant's character absolutely beautifully, and Yggdra's too-adding period details such as balancing books on one's head for ladies' training, and personal details like Durant's family and friends. The progression through the years is also done excellently. (And your five-year-old!Yggdra is still crashing happily through the moe barrier, there.)

I honestly cannot wait to see more of your writing. I don't particularly ship Durant/Yggdra, but since I don't have any problems with it (and it's easy to see), I'll happily read anything else you have for them.

So cute~.