Reviews for The Price
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
"You hang onto the good times, Tony. Remember them often. Cause sometimes…the pain is the price you have to pay." Gibbs was so right.

But in the end he has his boss to watch his six.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
You did a very nice job with this one. I could feel Tony's tormented psyche and the sense of loss you described.

Thanks for posting this for us to read.

pdf
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Very well written tag for an incredible episode. Thanks so much!
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Just found this. Good story. Hope you are still writing.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This story is so touching! I really liked! I just read it over and over thinking about poor Tony. Great job.

Lizzy
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
When I first started watching NCIS, it was actually somewhere in the sixth season already. The first episodes I saw with Jenny, the first episodes where she was REALLY present, were the ones where Tony was undercover - and I'm afraid that, no matter how many times I think she redeems herself in the episodes that precede and follow the fourth season, I can't forgive her for doing that to Tony. xD. I just can't make myself like her.

On the actual review side of the fence... I liked this. Obviously, Tony needed somebody... and I like the idea that Gibbs was there for him better than any other suggestion that might be offered. And you wrote it so well. Thanks. (
Sason chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I love Gibbs/Tony interactions and when they're done well like this one you cannot help but sit up and take notice (and wipe away the solemn tear that sneaks from your eyes.)

This one will be read for many times to come I believe :D
numbat000 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This story brought tears to my eyes. I always wondered whether anyone offered Tony comfort after this particularly heart-wrenching moment. I love the interaction you wrote with Gibbs. Excellent final line, excellent story.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Loved it!
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I went to read your other stories after I read The Unexpected Confidante and you write Tony well. I really like this tag and should this trend continue, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. :)
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was awesome
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Really liked it! Hated Jeanne, but loved your tag! I hope you're going to write more Tony stories or tags. You write well!
God'srider chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
that was good! it really captures Tony's distress and Gibb's soft side!
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
It is really difficult to stay true to the show and write a Gibbs that says very little and yet still offers support to his team. You made it look so easy.

Moving, well thought out and a great tag. Thanks for writing Lyn.
finlaure chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love your story. I have to tell you though, I think your very last line just became the theme for my entire life. Hope you don't mind, just going through a lot of pain right now and this actually helped make the first real sence I've felt since Friday.