Reviews for The Two Timer
kestrelcadiz chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Intellectual, funny and arousing. I approve! :) :) :)
Hisokaren chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Well... a little bit twisted but it was so damn good ! I loved it !
Thks !

HK :)
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It was strange reading this.
But it was good.
Thank you for writting.
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
...Awesome... *snickering in glee*
Aeromance chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Okay, yes, I had to describe and draw out the time-travelling logic here in order to fully enjoy the story.

I won't lie; internally, I had a huge rant on how sex so often solves everything in fanfiction stories when there are serious emotional problems and/or fractures in the relationship and how, regardless of being with his future!self, there are still a level of cheating in that it was a basic violation of trust on Draco's part.

BUT, I realize what this is, which is light-hearted smut and, in no way, should be taken THAT seriously by anyone. I did, because I'm crazy and overanalyze everything.

NOW, taking this story for what it is, its extremely well done smut. It was fast and tight, excuse the pun.

Which is necessary for a one-shot to work. The other necessary part, you obviously nailed good and hard (don't excuse that pun, I take full responsibility for it) which is an interesting plot bunny.

So, done wonderfully. Which is rare.

Much fanfic love,

Aeromance
AlbinoF0x chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
lolz this was briliant! ive had a similar idea for so long but my writing skills have gone down the drain lately. i couldnt have done this well anyhow. absolutely amazing!
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This was confusing - the time turning and double Draco - yet oddly cute and very hot. Just a pointer - cleaning charms inside before sex. Great job and I'm impressed you managed to keep everything straight...haha.

Deso
pesky.lil.critter chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Harry walking in on them (him?) was somewhat predictable as was his reaction, but it was nonetheless extremely enjoyable. I smirked at the screen a lot while reading this.

And I'm wishing I had someone to help me get rid of the sexual frustration these storie always leave me with.

Also, I intend to ask for a Time-Turner next Chritmas (or my birthday).

Anyway, I loved it. Going to read more your stuff now.

Bye,

Betty
ApparentlyRude chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
uh-mazing.

i got so fucking confused when i actually (stupidly) tried to figure it out. my brain started to hurt, and i was like ZOMG! so i stopped.

Loved it.

Also, for once i wasnt confused by which 'him' because it was yaoi and usually peopleconfuse me by not specifying.

Overall- Great effing job.
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Very interesting and enjoyable
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I don't read a lot of HP and have never reviewed one. I came to this one-shot after reading your Twilight fic 'Acting Out' and was intrigued by the summary. So glad I did. Very very clever!
Gothicvamp06 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Really liked it, keep writing stuff like this. It is amazing.
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
hah, everybody lives orgys 3
ShayleeAlf chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
haha. this one made me laugh. what a clever little idea. liked it alot. :)
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
i think i need a glass of water after this! lol. i'm ready to go to work now!