Reviews for Heartbeat
rarityofmind chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Such a unique concept! I only wish it were longer!
IvyPerdita chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
I am lazy and was not going to review but that would be an injustice much like the death of Severus and you do not deserve that. It is so rare that I come across such an original, moving, in character tale such as yours. I was a bit worried around chapter three thinking to myself, "How is this going to be pulled off in just five chapters," but you did a marvelous job. I loved the flow and the bits of fluff here and there. It also saddened my heart in the beginning how even in death Severus was practically alone. I am off to seek out other gems but know that yours holds a special place in my heart.
toriashley chapter 5 . 9/7/2011

Happy feelings!...This fic is different from the types I've read recently..love it.

Was the thought of unicorn blood being an ingredient in the Elixir of Life something that you came across or something that you concocted in your mind? It kind of makes sense, though...

Thank you! _
Masho chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
trippy!

that is so beautiful!

333 you are a neat as writer:))))
Scared-Like-Me chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
A-freaking-mazing. Oh my gosh, just...oh my gosh. Where, exactly did you come up with this? It's just...wow. I can honestly say that I have no clue what to say that could express my feelings for this properly. It's...Brilliant.
astrangerhuman chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Yay! Im glad hes back alive
Valmarien chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Really nice and hopeful _ I feared there would be some terrible and unforeseen price to pay, but there wasn't. Thank you for letting them get away with it.
Keolani chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
This is my second time reading this story. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it immensely. Have you considered writing a sequel?

Please? :)
Midnight's Queen chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
*gasp!* You have to make a sequel! PLEASE! *gets on hands and knees* PLEASE! There's so much you can do with it! Like if Severus ever revealed his living state? And the Wizarding World's reaction to it? And What if he just stayed with Hermione, living in obscurity in the dungeons? Or did he even get to stay with Hermione! Gah, there's so MUCH! So many possibilities! And so many of them so interesting! Heck, you could probably make a HUGE story with the potentials! But please don't just leave us like that!
CookieJar-Desperetta chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Oh my God. That was beyond great.

And mushy.

But all the same, adored it.
Ems chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This is awesome. I hope you keep writing fanfiction.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
I'm so glad the potion worked! Here's my thought on what should happen next-contact the Ministry, find out if they want him Kissed or in Azkaban, and then have the two of them bug out for the States or Australia if that's the case. Wizards can likely cope with paperwork if that's needed, and if Snape isn't actually in Britain, I suspect the Ministry isn't going to work too hard to go after him.

Minerva? She may regret having tried to kill Snape, but not for long once faced with his living presence. It's much easier to make a hero of someone who's safely dead, and she's not likely to forgive Albus being dead even at the old Headmaster's orders.

Draco-well, if death doesn't break the Unbreakable Vow, I'd like to know what would. He's a big boy now.

Good story!
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
It was very interesting and enjoyable. I just wish there was an epilogue of sorts.
PotionPolice chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Bravo! A fic like this is rare. Love it. It's sweet and yet realistic - true to character. Thanks for this. I love the idea that Snape found happiness in death - even if it meant coming back to life haha! Awesome!
NoahIrene chapter 5 . 8/25/2009