Reviews for Guess what Reno, I'm pregnant!
StyxxsOmega chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Really loved the last chapter. Please write more.
Khlover7777 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Perfect! Oh that is SO how it would go down if Tifa was pregnant! Write more of these! (It would make the world a better place!)
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
It made me smile :D Thank you
XLightningX chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
hahaha! like always reno is funny :D
alphacadet0520 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
I lol'd at this! Well done!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Sigh...and everything comes full circle. Lovely ending to this amazing story. Thanks so much, I know I'll be rereading it again and again as time goes by. Keep up the incredible work with your stories!
BlackxValentine chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
So cute, the daddy's little devil...makes me think of me!

I'm really close with my dad... and I don't wanna picture Reno as an old man...HE'S TOO HOT TO BE OLD WITH GREYING HAIR! lol
Speedy Speck chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Ha! Loved the bit at the end with ''CALL THE AMBULANCE!'' so Reno... XD Really enjoyed Holly's and his trick at the beginning... had me giggling :D

This was a great chapter and really sweet, and super funny :)
konnonor chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
...Yuffie's name suggestions. HAHAHA. Well, in fact, their friends' suggestions. I cracked on the T-name thing... Was that Vincent? Thoughtful. XDD

I loved everything about it~~
BlackxValentine chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
I hope you add a little more when /holly's older or another story about it. lol

and I loved the advice Cid gave about the baby name! XD
The Sacred and Profane chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Aw, this was cute. From them coming up with names to Elena shocking her self in the bubble bath it was another fantastic chapter. Can't wait for the last one! Simply wonderful once more!
Speedy Speck chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
That was so sweet! The birth was perfectly written, and the name choosing, I really liked the Gaiaonline bit XD Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Lol, poor Reno...

"Call 911.." XD

I hate needles as much as you do Tifa...
Speedy Speck chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Yuffie Rocks...in a very insane way :D Loved this, so funny and so cute, loved the chocobo butcher dude...he should be shut down...or have a shower XD Keep up the great work! :)
The Sacred and Profane chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Cute! Another great chapter. Loved the "chocobo" meat, the cravings, and Yuffie's insane attitude. Keep up the brilliant work!