Reviews for Overture to a Train Wreck
breathingfiredragons chapter 10 . 7/17
It's a shame that it's been like three years since you've updated this story, as I enjoyed it very much.
mary chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I was gonna go back and find a new fic, but then i started reading this page...and now i want to read it agean! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this amazing fanfiction!
mary chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
I LOVE THIS! So shut up its great...as long as there isnt any dirty stuff in the future I'll eagerly read the whole thing.
mary chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
This is awesome! THIS is what needs to be in the movies, storm and gambits relationship, romy,and gambit being the same age as rogue!thankyou soooo much! I love you for wrighting this!
WickedRogueX chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Great story. Please finish it.
ImmortalWar chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
I love you. Don't be shy...you know you wanna update.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
was the woman Rogue absorbed Carol Danvers? If so she will be learning how to fly!
And if the baddies are on Remy's tail the best counter out there is to have the thieves on the watch. :)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I love the scene with Bobby's letter!
mylove24 chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Can't wait to read more. Love the banter between rogue and remy. This is a great story.
1silvermoonwolf chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
I just finished the whole thing...
So effing beautiful!
Kira-Locket chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Please write more! : D
RogueOfStorms chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
I was utterly crushed to see that this hasn't been updated since February...:( This has been a wonderful, well-written, rather funny journey of ten chapters and I would love to see how the rest of it pans out! Too many good fics like this lie abandoned - please, please continue with this if you can!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Ooooooh! Moar! Moar! Moar!
Lcsaf chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
HUZZAH! Not only are you not dead, but you've updated and REMY KISSED ROGUE! This is very exciting and I absolutely cannot *wait* to see the immediate aftermath of that little dropped bomb!
couplest chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
I was so excited to see this update. I found this story after the last update and really enjoyed where it went.

I'm hoping we get to see what happens next, but I've really enjoyed everything that you have given us.