Reviews for Overture to a Train Wreck
ImmortalWar chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
I love you. Don't be shy...you know you wanna update.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
was the woman Rogue absorbed Carol Danvers? If so she will be learning how to fly!
And if the baddies are on Remy's tail the best counter out there is to have the thieves on the watch. :)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I love the scene with Bobby's letter!
mylove24 chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Can't wait to read more. Love the banter between rogue and remy. This is a great story.
1silvermoonwolf chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
I just finished the whole thing...
So effing beautiful!
Kira-Locket chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Please write more! : D
RogueOfStorms chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
I was utterly crushed to see that this hasn't been updated since February...:( This has been a wonderful, well-written, rather funny journey of ten chapters and I would love to see how the rest of it pans out! Too many good fics like this lie abandoned - please, please continue with this if you can!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Ooooooh! Moar! Moar! Moar!
Lcsaf chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
HUZZAH! Not only are you not dead, but you've updated and REMY KISSED ROGUE! This is very exciting and I absolutely cannot *wait* to see the immediate aftermath of that little dropped bomb!
couplest chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
I was so excited to see this update. I found this story after the last update and really enjoyed where it went.

I'm hoping we get to see what happens next, but I've really enjoyed everything that you have given us.
AkumakoRonso chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
You're icon about sums up my reaction to this chapter.
What is that? Ichigo-gonkface?

I look forward to the next chapter!
Nefertiry chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Love the story. I'm so happy that it will be (will it be?) continued. The suggested X-men/Farscape crossover... Hmm, that would be something interesting.
Captmackenzie chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
I was beyond thrilled to find this here in the story thread! "Overture" is an old favorite of mine, which I remember fondly. I hope you are inspired with creativity so that you can breathe this tale back into life! Doing a fine job so far ;)

I hope to see more of Tante & Co., later in the story arc. Love the reactions of Remy when he's in her company!
avid reader chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Sooo happy to see an update on this story. Is carol going to be sticking around. Hopefully not, but hey I'm Intrigued as to where the story is heading. The little glimpses of Romy are so cute. Eagerly awaiting an update.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
This was a brilliant update and we were finally able to see Carol come forward. I've really missed this and look forward to more to come! Thanks for updating! :)