Reviews for Underground
eye-to-eye-heart-to-heart chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Lmao I LOVE your sense of humor! You're a fantastic writer and oh god I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading that story, seriously. The amount of humor in Tiva's convos makes me pre my pants. It's just great. Looking forward to reading the hundred stories that are still left from you!
TivaMcAbbs chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Just rereading this and thinking about what a fan-f-king-tastic writer you are. Honestly, your sense of humor leaves nothing to be desired (Abby's comment about Tony's deserted island fantasy is simply GOLD; I could 'see' the scene happening). I could read your stuff all day long. And I miss it. Wednesday dawned a bit bleaker this past week (dramatic enough?).

Here's hoping all is well with you, and I hope to see your name with a new story soon. Or maybe a paragraph, a sentence, any words really would be welcomed.
Ladyaloysius chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Really enjoyed this one!
ladyaloysius chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Great! Great! Great! Keep it up! I held my breath, too!
ladyaloysius chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
You asked so nicely! Love this! Tiva!
Catmint chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
This is an absolutely fantastic story. Your writing style is really good and the suspense, pacing and drama is all written really well. Your characterisation is spot-on. I particularly love the exchange between Abby and Tony about World's Wildest Police Videos! You've got a nice bit of humour in apporpriate places and I love how Ziva takes the guy down. Love it!
Those Christmas Lights chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I like the story so far, but there's one thing bothering me: Ziva doesn't use contractions!
pacificbluegirl chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
I know it was years ago that you completed this story but I know how much it makes me smile when I get really unexpected reviews for old stuff and I just read this for the first time this evening so I didn't want to walk away without saying something. :) I really liked the balance you managed to strike here between their emotions towards each other (and you managed to cover that without making it feel corny or overly fluffy, woohoo!) and action! I'm really glad I stumbled across this. Well done! :)
yen35 chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
Its nearly midnight here and I have to be up early for work tomorrow but I just could not stop reading this simply marvelous story! As always your writing style is fabulous but the excitement and build up in this story was just great. At first I was wondering why the kidnappers didn't take her mobile phone away but then you explained that really nicely. It did make sense for the phone to be with her if they wanted to negotiate with her. I loved the whole story but I especially liked chapter 7, para 2 where you described about Tony's experience in hospitals, the conversation between Tony and Abby which was very nice, all the moments Tony spent talking to Ziva on the phone and of course, the kiss in her kitchen which was hot!
Amilyn chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story. The descriptions of the underground coffin, Tony admitting he didn't remember anything he babbled...so much is vividly written. Thank you for a good read.
zatl chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
awesome story. loved it. :)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
Really enjoyed it. I'll be honest and say I could have done with a little more fluff at the end - note the word fluff, not smut (though I enjoy that too!) - but that's what my imagination is for. I could always handle more fluff...And it was great reading. Thank you once again :)
DaniSJ chapter 13 . 2/1/2010
Good story! ;)
C-Rokkk chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Okay, I'm probably one of your biggest fans at this point.

I LOVED this. It's almost 1 AM here, and I don't intend to stop reading your stories until my eyes won't let me anymore.

Excellent job. :)
ferryboat George chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
I find the characters a little OOC in this, but it's still a wonderful story and great Tiva. It's also kept me up when I should be asleep :P