Reviews for The Tragic life of a Twit
Still-On-Hiatus chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You know, I was laughing my bum off at the first few paragraphs. But it seems that I couldn't continue reading the horrendous 'thing' anymore that I started feeling sick. I'm actually having shivers.

Although, I did finish the story. It just felt like I just read more than 10 000 words.

I'm actually a person who doesn't easily feel pity towards pathetic characters. But this one... -sighs hopelessly-

This is totally going to my favorites! XD

-jB
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hahaha wow. This is soooo like how almost all OC characters all are on this site. So true. XD
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
... That's hilarious! I kinda wanna know who this person is 0.O
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Dia de Luz chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
You are a great person.

I just want to give you a big ole' hug right now.
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Haha! Love it! :)
ckrets chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I haven't read Twilight, but I find this hilarious. I actually don't plan to read it, especially since my former English teacher told me it SUCKED. (And all my Twilight-crazed friends had their jaws dropped at the comment).

ANYWAYS, I've read some of your reviews to other people, and your profile is quite amusing. (It's so interesting so read arguments between flamers and the flamed). This story was just a slap of truth, unfortunately, many people are stuck in denial.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Ha, I thought that was pretty amusing. :D
Biotomegami Lyanvis chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I came over to your site after I'd seen that you had reviewed over one of my stories that I wrote. It was rather insulting. But I'm not here to btch you out for it. I came over, read your profile and then your story.

And Then i went back and actually READ my story.

I'm still laughing as i type this. I haven't gotten to be amazing, but I forgot how terrible that story was. I was fifteen at the time, which is clearly no excuse for the level of illiteracy present in that work. I hope to gods i'm better now. I know some things on my page are shit. I'm really touchy on MBT, but If you wouldn't mind reading over Sonoluminescence, To Kill the Pain, Tsubasa Yousogai No Lyanvis, or The Apocrypha, I wouldn't mind some constructive criticism on those works. ~flinches~ And maybe I could afford some on Matches Burn Twice. Thanks for the review. I may actually get my ass back on this site now.

Also, A badfic of this caliber is hard to write. I applaud you for this beautiful piece of empty nothingness with no point.
Stab The Frog chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Wow. You're good. I happen to be a random novice flamer who saw this story, and it's true.

Sadly.

Phoenix and human crossbreed who can keep on reincarnating.

So the little twat never ceases to annoy us.
Destiny's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
All right, go ahead. Pat yourself on the back. You deserve it. :)

You had me laughing at the first sentence...there's so many people out there who could learn from this. But of course, they're the people who would be offended by it.

The criticism you give people on this site is incredible. I'll be the first to admit that. But honestly, I have to wonder, why do you even bother with the epic failures of this site? They're definitely not worth anyone's time. I think it's funnier to watch them bask in their artificial glory and then watch them get devoured later on. There's no hope for them anyway. But I guess it does make an interesting hobby, huh?

Anyway, great job with this. You definitely made your point. And I guess I'll wish you luck in your delving into the world of noobery, as well :)
Paper.Bullets chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
And now I am all alone, single, hot and family-less.

My wit impresses even the block of marble you all know as Edward!

LMAO. YOU TOTALLY GOT ME LAUGHING THERE. I've read many oneshots depicting horrible Mary-Sues in stories, and this one is one of the many that made me laugh (:

I totally agree with this chapter, although in one of my stories, I DO believe I am forming a Mary-Sue, which I have to totally work on.

Oh crap, you're gonna flame me now.

LOL, It's fine if you do, for the record, because I fully know the level of my writing and telling me the obvious won't piss me off as much as it pisses me off that I can't improve faster, aha.

Well, good job! And don't, for a second, think of yourself as a flamer; because obviously you're not. You've got backup behind your critiques, don't you? (:
Cattshire chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh my gosh, my hero X.x
Fifth-Of-Fourth chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Seriously, anyone who made that marysue should kill themself and the marysue. Marysues annoys me to no end, they are not even part of the anime and their appearance changes the main character's personalities. All marysues all flawless but as they say nobody is perfect.

Nice fic you have there! The description fits exactly like the Marysues. (especially she has so many parts O_O)

You rules!
Niesha - Wannabe chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
You're a GOD! I sincerely mean that.

I want to be just like you(ok...now I sound like a stalker, don't I)

But seriously, I've read so many bad fan fictions in the past 3 years, I just had to take a few months off to get my brain to start working again...although that didn't help much(as you can see, i hope)