Reviews for The Dance
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
touching...this would also be a good song for Gibbs and Shannon :)
kbecks41319 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I cried.

I'm way too emotional.

Plus, it's 2 something in the morning.

Loved it3
tiva2121 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
love it and the song major country fan here
Tayter.Bug7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was really sad!

It was really good though!
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Loved it! Great story even though it's sad.
x-x-xpippyx-x-x chapter 1 . 5/25/2009

That was so sad.

I loved it.

Good job Joey

Ditte3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I'm not a Tiva shipper but,it's beautiful.
superficialcynic chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Poor Ziva. Such an emotional story but a great read.
That Cripple Girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aww i so get what u mean about the dance i've been to least 5 funerals since i was 4 and it has been played at every single 1 so yeah i understand and wow this is really well written i love it :-D
NYT chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This was sad and good... one thing. The one car crash while Abby was talking to him would have probably made Ziva blame Abby. If he was sober and no one ran him off the road, he was distracted because he was on the phone. Just thinking another method, maybe a little rain would have been easier to take (for the reader, not Tony). I doubt you're interested in continuing this, but it could be a good beginning to a case-centric story.
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Great story! Really emotional and well written.

From A Fanfiction Angel
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love that song and you story. Very good job.
Monotufu chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
OMG I love it! I really LOVE IT!
debook210 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
wow...that was perfect...i really like the flashbacks they were quite nicely done and ziva's reactions...a little out of character but nicely done all the same.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow even without the songs lyrics in the story, its still so emotional. Yeah I do have to agree with you about how The Dance is a really great song. I love all of his songs that he's done especially this song and three imparticular: The Beaches of Cheyenne and The Cowboy Song, The Red Strokes-but like i said I love them all. Great job!