Reviews for The First Cut is the Deepest
gatorwk chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I am a big Metty fan, but didn't come to fanfiction until mid 2010 and somehow missed this story initially. Your story is very powerful and rings true. While the writers choose the easy route in many ways, having Betty single at the end of the series, I saw Matt as the one for her. I can really see both characters having the thoughts you list for them. Please keep writing it.
angym chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
good story
sunglasses in the rain chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i was so angry at Betty for kissing Henry it's not even funny, ugh she makes me so angry sometimes lol

anywayz i loved the first chapter
Kareena chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Lela-

Hey girl,I love this story!You're so sweet,and thank you for your kind words.I like how you made Betty compassionate in this chapter,something she hasn't been in season work!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a similar the best way to deal with your feelings is to write.(Not me I'm not a good writer-lol)So don't be afraid to vent or let out your emotions when you write.I really feel for Matt and Betty was horrible to kiss Henry.

I hope you continue!You're really,really good!Don't worry about little least you're trying, care,hun!
Kareena chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Lela London-

Hey,this story keeps getting better!I hope more people take the time to read your really are fact that you even mentioned my name,well I'm honored!You're awesome!

I think you really captured Matt's state of mind.I like how you use descrptive and vivid words!Trust me I can feel matt's pain!I've been down that road.

"Black, blacker, going into a deeper gaping center of darkness where it feels weightless and I’m soaring, not from a natural high, but rather a strange plummeting sensation of fatal, crushing proportions directed at the pit of my stomach. Goodbye happiness. It was nice meeting you."

Very Good!I'm impressed!Good character description!I hope you continue-you have no idea how good you are!
Kareena chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is a really good story!You did capture Matt's emotions.I hope you continue.I would love to see what happens next!