Reviews for Stay
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
nice.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Awesome. I only wish you had done "Normal Again". It would've been interesting to see how that would've played out. Catch ya on the flip side.
BlueEyes444 chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Oh my gosh! I love this. This is how it should have gone. Bangel is awesome and should have lived through boths shows, because... simple math here... Buffy Angel FOREVER, Cordy Doyle FOREVER, and Spike Drusilla FORVER. :D

Wonderful story and honestly brilliant. Two thumbs up. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Well, this was my favorite out of all for sure. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
I think you did amazing. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
In my mind, it was like this cause it would have been a lot better if Angel was there. :sighs: Gotta love fan fics, right? :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Me too. I really didn't see the point of killing her out...actually I don't see why all the people they killed out on both Buffy and Angel happened but whatever. :'(

Great as usual and I think one of my favorite ones yet. Very emotional and I just loved it. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I really wish this happened. It would have been so much better. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow...this is literally amazing. I really enjoy your work and you write Bangel very well...:D I adore this...simple as that.
BelovedSlayer chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Love the ending!
ba2006 chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
really enjoyed reading this fic :)

BA forever
romanceaholic chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Would love to read a revision of Angel Season 5 and finale episode of Angel Season 4. I have you marked in order to get the alert to read and review. Again "Stay" was very enjoyable and I really liked your twist on the seasons. Take care and keep writing.
romanceaholic chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Awesome. Loved the ending. Buffy and Angel together for always. So romantic. Really great story. Thanks for writing it.
paris chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I really liked this job!
romanceaholic chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Very good chapter. Adaption was awesome. Xander saves the world again. So Angel wants to stay. Will he stay or return to LA? The next chapter will be against "The First". Looking forward to it. Will there be another story from you after this one is complete? Update when you can.