Reviews for Crying Hard or Hardly Crying
Niki chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
UPDATE. WHAT HAPPENED TO KIRIHARA?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
UPDATE THIS NOW! you have thousands unsuccesful fanfics you didn't even bother finish don't make this one incomplete too!の
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
I hope that some day you'll continue this amazing story!
Jaganthunder chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Yay! Keep it up! I admit, while Faust and Eliza are obviously doctor and nurse, I've never thought of Yoh from SK being a pschologist. Though, it does fit... Any who, write more soon please.
Jaganthunder chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Ha! Faust and Eliza! Nice , gotta love SK!
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
So a slight crossover with Shaman King.

Are you going to update?

Is Niou a shaman? Is that why Kirihara is in the hospital?
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
please update soon!
XigbarXaldinMarluxiaLover chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE! DONT WANNA WAIT ANYMORE YOUR AN EVIL PERSON WITH THE CLIFF HANGER! EVIL PERSON! *rant over* its a really good story please update
Yamashita Rie chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Haha, I immediately recognised the other names. XD

Especially when I read the name "Asakura Yoh". XD

Isn't this supposed to be a crossover? XD

Anyway, I really like this, what happened with Akaya?

Please update!
Hiroen Nnir chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
oh man! you had to put a cliffhanger here? mean!

I really want to know what Niou did! why Akaya's in the hospital and everything!
BakemonoShoujo chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
thanks for updating

u know your really good at keeping the mystery

is this a crossover? shaman king PoT?
Wisteria-Child chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
-_- yeay...a cliff hanger..just what I needed... -_-

*sigh* I was already hooked up then it just had to end there! Ugh! Wa~! i wanna know what happened! :(

so..is it gonna be a trick pai or uke pair? Lol. just guessing. ;)

UPDATE SO~~N!
SilverCyanide chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Srsly, Niou is going to kill you if you keep misspelling the first half of his name. ;) Nonetheless, I want to know what happens! (And you know I'mma keep bugging you about longer chapters simply because it's for your own good! :P *inserts hearts fanfiction doesn't like*)

So um... update! And give me some frickin' info, I'm sitting here like "T_T". (Outline. Right. We need an idea first though... ahaha, I love how I'm all out and you're all out. I'll definitely keep thinking though!)

~KA
SilverCyanide chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Gah I'm still epically confused. Although this totally reminds me of this book I read once. Is there inspiration from anything behind this? :P I wanna know what hapens! (And you, missy, need to work on chapter length! Too short! I'm setting you a goal of 1,0 words per chapter!)

Anyway, a few possible typos:

"My phone, clogged with sleep, sounded flat and dead."

Should that be "my voice"?

"...where the rest of Rikkai were waiting."

If you're just saying "Rikkai" it's "was" because it's a collective group. (The "pack was waiting" the "group was waiting," etc. Unless they left, of course...)

"I sitting up" should be "I was sitting up". You're also missing a space at the end between "seriously wrong," and "Yagyuu." (And since I'm being all critical and nitpicky a few limes up you said "their buchou." As a stickler for random Romaji I shall implement the "no romaji unless spoken." )

Oh, and you've added an extra two 's's to "Masaharu" ("Massasharu".)

Holy mogs I feel mean... sorry, it's late and I'm grumpy.

And we need to start brainstorming something totally brand new and ingenuous that nobody has ever heard of before! So think! THINK! XD (I want an epically amazing fic like what FallingSilver writes. THAT'S HOW GOOD WE MUST BE! XD)

So yeah. Update. kthxbai. :D ily!

~KA who is going to be SC as of tomorrow! HOLY CRAP!
Lettie chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Forgot to ask. Is it crossover with shaman king? Or it's just for fun?