Reviews for Air
XDlol chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
You know this was good except one thing... The Bella part Bella annoys me lol
Rat3000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
oh, wow

this is just so hot for words. and i like bella in this fic she was cool about the whole thing. why did edward run?
unsociable chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
im kinda new 2 fan fic so i hav no idea wat AU and OOC means but this story was totally amazing x
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I would love to wake up to that!
Meg chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
WHAT! How Could You Make Edward Leave Like That!(DEEP BREATHS) Sorry I was so looking forward to a threesome and I really can't see Edward leaving Bella to fend for herself like that (sign)oh well. Other then that it was REALLY GOOD! Go Jake for making Edward loss control like that!
Laura chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Thanks! I enjoyed your story and I could actually see it happening in the original series!
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
U should have her edward and jacob do that together. That was great!
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Yeah for the yumminess that is this fic/pairing! I would love to see more of this! ;)
rickiebeaumont chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Loved it! I wouldn't mind seeing it turn into a chapter story with lots of threesomes and some private Ed/Jake time!
LeahSwitzerland chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Yay! Your writing again, welcome back!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I liked it good job!
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Would you consider continuing this?
chickymeg177 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
CREAM TABY!

Your so dirty! Lol tell my why at first I thought it was a Jacob/Charlie fic! Lol
moosetash chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
yay! my favourite smut writer is back :) that was way hot! please do another one soon, in the mean time i'll re-read sleepy and feeling about 50 times each :)
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 5/24/2009