Reviews for All We Need
Abnab chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
this was great. adorable fic!
caesaraugusta chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
great story!

Hewhoislost chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Great little fic, keep up the great work.
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
I really love your stories. They have so much heart, warmth, humor, sensuality, and for the most part stay true to the characters (there's a couple stories where I questioned their behavior, but that's for another reivew). I also saw your other ones at LJ, including your crackfics (like the one where they watch Twilight, LOL), or should I say potfics that cracked me up? XD There are minor grammatical and spelling errors here and there, but not so significant to take away from the story.

The gradual progression of how their newly found intimacy developed here is so beautiful. It's sexy yet tugs at one's heart strings. There's angst but it's not melodramatic.

Ivy can get so underused in the Rachel-centric series, and it's uber frustrating that KH keeps them apart with no guarantee that they'll even get together in the end, which is why I so appreciate stories such as this where we get to see OUR brand of happy and even ecstatic ending for them.

The graphic novel is coming out, and though it's not a romantic Ravy story, at least we'll get to see them bickering and see how it all starts. It give me hope that maybe it will spell a Ravy happy ending that we'd like to see, but you never know. Which is why I though I'm a bit late in getting into all these Ravy fanfic, I wish there was more out there like yours.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Thanks for sharing!
ThrottaKaze chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
"What in Tink's drawer of inappropriately used kitchen utensils are you two getting up to at night?"

Oh god, I kind of exploded into laughter :D

AIhiahfihf I adore this! The books actually kill me - they're perfect for each other and Rachel bloody well knows it, but it's all constant push-me-pull-me crap :( which is why this is so gratifying, in addition to it being really well written ;)

I love your style, keep it up :D
List of Romantics chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
It's like you're in my head! You've basically written everything I've felt for the last, I don't know how many Rachel Morgan books I've read!

As I've said before, you craft words and phrases magnificently. The picture you paint is... well, it's enough to make this girl blush in giddiness.

Now, if only you'd write the next Rachel Morgan book!

Well Done!
List of Romantics chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Could you write the next book, PLEASE! Seriously! You're killin' me, Smalls! This is so damned good!
ThrottaKaze chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
“Comedy, I think. I want something to laugh at … besides your face.”

I actually love that line, and the entire fic, god. This is hilarious stuff, and heart-warming and and and gah. *dies*

Someone who actually writes Hollows fanfiction! Thank god. I adore this fic, hope you continue writing for this fandom, you're awesome.
Shawntail chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
aw..cute

very well written :)
Dani2606 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Aw. The last paragraph was such a fitting end. As always you described the evolved relationship between them as perfect as the evolving ones.

Would you consider writing a sequel where Ivy meets Robbie? I think that if anyone can write a perfect one about them meeting, it's you :).

Dani
Teresa Kaiju chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Excellent writing... I love the sweet but hesitant relationship you have drawn so well.
Angoisse chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
That was intense. The emotion was incredibly powerful. I do wonder where the whole 'aura-mesh-through-plain-old-touching' thing went...
Angoisse chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
:D FLUFF!
Angoisse chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
:D This chapter was adorable. Same comments as last review except that you made one mistake: Interlander should be Inderlander. Not major but if I were an obsessive Rachel Morgan fan I'd be angry.