Reviews for All We Need
Angoisse chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
:D This chapter was adorable. Same comments as last review except that you made one mistake: Interlander should be Inderlander. Not major but if I were an obsessive Rachel Morgan fan I'd be angry.
Angoisse chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I must say that I loved the summary. It was quite amusing. I admire your ability to make stories lighthearted yet serious. You have most definitely captured my interest with this beginning. The one thing I might suggest adding is a smidge more description of setting etc. because it makes the story richer.
Kay8abc chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
I love the happy ending, however I would love to see what happens when Rachel and Ivy meet up with her mother and especially her brother.

-Kate
Blaze Phoenix chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Aw, we don't get to see them go visit with Alice?

Great story. I always enjoy your Ivy/Rachel fics ;)
Miss Darkmoon chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Your stories always make me cry and they're not even sad... this was really really good, and an awesome ending to this amazing fic ,

I loved that they did bite, and dealt with it in a realistic way, and this chapter was just too cute. Words fail me because it's too late at night...

Kudos, you've made my day :)

Thanks for writing,

-Lor
chibichoco chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Aww that was very cute. I like how they all tease each other hahaha. :)
immortal7 chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
I liked the ending. It leaves it open to more and doesn't have the ever annoying off into the sunset feel. You can tell that they still have some issues that will need to be worked out, if not between each other, but with the rest of the world as well.

as always love your work. I think I need to go out and at least make it through Twilight this time so that I can read some of your stories there. Anyway later I7
darkwithinlightx chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
I wish i knew you wrote fanfics for this series too i would have been reading them a long time ago. _ update soon please!
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Awesome story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

-Kate
annde28 chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
You continue to be the master of the Rachel/Ivy pairings. I have to agree with the other reviewer, this is the best one so far. Thanks for an awesome story, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Dani2606 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
This story is the best Ivy/Rachel fic I've ever read (and believe me, I've read a lot :)) and the way you describe them becoming a couple is exactly how I always imagine them to (it's like you're reading my thoughts ).

I love how you let them take things slow and not rush into anything immediately - the way they slowly, but inevitably come together is amazing.

So thanks a lot for providing a huge Ivy/Rachel fan with a really good fanfic ...

and update soon. You can see I'm desperate for more :)!

Dani
immortal7 chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
I always enjoy seeing these two together. They mesh well and are perfect opposites. till next time later.
chibichoco chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Really sweet. :)
silverscreen crush chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love your writing, and this fic. Good job.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
wow... *blink blink* very sexy... but also very sweet. I really like the back work you did for their relationship to be standing on two feet...

~raven