Reviews for Love Will Keep Us There
jjkostenko chapter 4 . 4/16
Again just like the Cullen's to leave her out of the loop to discuss things.
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 3 . 4/14
how VERY interesting! THEM CONCIEVING right BEFORE SHE WAS TURNED... WHAT AN ORIGINAL IDEA! great job :)
Marjory Stewart-Baxter chapter 20 . 2/25
Oh my gosh, I don't know if I can even read the next chapter, I'm so nervous! You bring angst to a while new level, haha!
kantorkan chapter 34 . 1/14
Emo is an asshole that needs to die and die soon.
kantorkan chapter 33 . 1/14
you my think you're funny but this crap is getting less funny as you keep stringing it alone. if you make Emo the father it will be a cold day in hell if i ever read another of your stories
kantorkan chapter 32 . 1/14
Why would you want him to have the DNA of his mother's RAPIST what is wrong with people having no problem that some one was raped and then making like it is no big deal. the asshole should be dead.
Bella does not need to hear what you have to say you don't deserve to have a say in anything pertaining to her or the baby you need to die, that is the only thing you need.
kantorkan chapter 30 . 1/14
This is how it will be after Jasper's son is born they will stay awhile with the family then move to their Greek island and Rose will ambush Emo when he is hunting and dismember and burn way he won't go to Aro and try to get Jasper forced into working for him.
kantorkan chapter 29 . 1/14
Carlisle needs to have his head pulled out of his ass and he needs to ban Emo from ever coming around the family he does not deserve to be part of it any more no matter what dumb ass Bella thinks.
kantorkan chapter 28 . 1/14
So Rose is the only one that gets it YOU DON'T FORGIVE RAPISTS no matter who they are he needs to die and die slowly.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 1/14
Carlisle is a useless piece of crap of a vampire he should either kill Emo or exile him from the family for RAPING a coven member.I hope Rose pulls his arms off an beats him to death with them.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 1/14
No, all I want to see is the Rapist dead.
kantorkan chapter 24 . 1/14
Carlisle needs to stay out of it ,unless to tell the Rapist to leave and don't return because he attack another one of the coven and that is not right, you don't forgive a Rapist.
kantorkan chapter 23 . 1/14
why do you keep shitting on Jasper and then write a lemon or isthis going to be between Bella and her RAPIST?
kantorkan chapter 22 . 1/14
I hope if one of your children is a female i hope she is never raped since you would probably forgive her rapist.
kantorkan chapter 21 . 1/14
This is why there is such a problem with rape is because stupid women like Bella how could you write her so damn worried about the person that did that to her.
4,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »