Reviews for Love Will Keep Us There
Piper chapter 7 . 6/12
WHAT THE FUCK! I loved your first story and the beginning of this, but Edward ducking raped her? this shot is terrible.
Orangeduck23 chapter 18 . 5/28
FOR FUCKS SAKE PICK A SIDE EDWARD OR JASPER. IM DONE! This piece of crap isn’t worth anymore of my time. You’ve ruined it.
Orangeduck23 chapter 16 . 5/28
So far you’ve ruined the whole first story for me. What the hell were you thinking?! Bella’s annoying, and Edward is a RAPIST. INEXCUSABLE
Penelope05 chapter 23 . 5/28
why is Edward being such a dick!
Supergirl503675 chapter 3 . 5/14
I love this story so much! You're amazing! I just want to cry!
VryUnique chapter 5 . 3/17
I guess Bella doesn't need to be in Italy for Aro to get all the details since he will be able to see it. Jasper said he was going alone and she just said you can't leave me but she never even pushed to go with him which was strange.
VryUnique chapter 4 . 3/17
I would think they should be worried the Volturi might want to keep her. This will be something never seen before. I'm betting Carlisle will say next chapter that bellamshould go with him.
VryUnique chapter 3 . 3/17
I think there would have been more doubt and shock. I'm surprised Carlisle didn't tell her to not get her hopes up because her new body might not be able to accommodate the pregnancy when the baby starts growing.
Debbie Hicks chapter 46 . 3/8
47.
Outtake: Bella's Army
Bella's pov
then Drained the Vulcan but blacked out with him then you broke the law bind their min ds with bitten brought us Jasper an d me to her then suddenly pun ish Attacked from here Suddenly Four were one joined n ev er left then too late were trapped but standed the very as all of tem joined the Phoenix Coven was apart then Blacked out was linked then myself was really voilent trained with them were in fact Knighted by Dawn Read Spier then our nwest lives then suddenly Killed her assassin ated with them then then Drained of blood then then with help they gained powers Then myself messed my life was with the guard had been altered bound then suddenly Boundfor life linked stranded but trapped then the crests were nuked then were no longer then suddenly who are you Msters they ben killing good bring them then you are punisghed what bound are relaxed make themm embers ten too late blackede out lockede were con tent deeply had a power then had a job a missionWe will b e their sailor scoutrs Caius first to as agents good they are ours now my newborn years was lost so teirs then too late split these were our carnivorous selves then Exploding the rest found us/them Alice Edweared who this with them oh my god then myself was ill again wit them Chained you lawe breakers are sen tenced to death with them defected myself surrendered Felix rip herby joining us then screaming wuith tem then AAEXECUTEDWith him then ripped then surren dered with him with them aBlacking outside weith both then snapped then were guilty then ourselves were pun ished served time as m em bers severred all contact then were despressed people forced to be guards officially then blown freely then no longer here more as all of them the both with others now forbidden to see the two again n ow 2018 arrived now us with them myself with them were Seniorranked guards by punishment then too late was Locked fully time Snapped frely then fled thenmore as all of their guards but in Tokyo, Japanas exiled beings but the twon oticed us/them they two blewee freely then weree wiped out then weree unable to have kids Cullen weas a adult then found a mate turned her was Bree Tanner was next with him then blew frely now adopted kids then exploding freely brought here we report a crime the ybeen turned b y her and caused two members with them are destroyed good more guards we n ed then to late were drain ed bitten freely now Animals again then Smashedfreely then were as all on leave then joined us/them brought here were executed from here now things as all of them deported then were forbidden to leave then no longer here but were brought here were no longer humans anymore with help then too la te asleep then Pierced frely were found guilty had them killed weree wiped out now Vegetarians were struggling to kep in check with them Alice you are trickede the meld worked they did to them then lost need to breed as all then were not guilty of our son was sharing with a newest mate Martha oh my GOD! They did to our m in ds they had us/them exiled.
lovergyrl100 chapter 7 . 3/5
I love the story so far but please let it not be HIS child! Both of them were betrayed not just Jasper
Wow, this story was amazing, I could not stop reading it until I finished it, I'm happy because Edward could find someone to bring happiness in his life. I love Cullen. I am going to read te next history about hope
Thanks for your time
Regards
nadia chapter 27 . 1/10
alice is going to end up with felix
latreasem1 chapter 27 . 8/28/2017
Dr Chunky Monkey HAH!
latreasem1 chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
OMG Could you have Fuckward any more of a pompous A$$. Fucking Doucheward
latreasem1 chapter 24 . 8/28/2017
I love this trilogy. I actually had forgotten I read this. But once I started reading it again. I fell in love with it all over gain. I am actually not sure I finished the 3rd one. But I will make sure I will this time.
4,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »