Reviews for Broken
mattersoftheheart chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
wow. That was awesomely written. I always find it ridiculously hard to write tess with another Character rather than just on her own.

Great job, i really liked it.
valjanex chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This. Was. So. Awesome!

The story was very well written and I love the way Jason talks. You made him perfectly OOC.

Do you mind if I put the quote “Being broken implies you can’t ever be fixed. People can always be fixed, Tess. They just have to find that glue.” on my profile? I'll give you (and your story) full credit.

Thanks!
of self chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is me flailing around with happiness with the amount of Jess love that is going down. Seriously, fan fiction has been one big dream with all the Jess stories I'm finding lately. Anyhow onto yours. Saying I adored it would be a complete understatement. You see, I love it. It's a nice and different style, sparse but yours words say a lot. Jason's line about glue made me melt. And the last part, I was sighing with happiness. Seriously, awesome job. Everything worked out perfectly fine. :)

Oh and though my comp did crash, the technician got back everything after keeping it for 3 whole weeks. I almost fell at his feet in gratitude. Thanks for the sympathy though. :)
SerenityEndymion chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aww! That was so cute! I love how you turned into JasonTess. Love it! Better than I expected!

~Claire
MissAnomaly chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
“Hey, Jase? I think you’re my glue.”

Haha.! Cute! Sweet and Oh So Adorable! Loved it! It was so.. Whee!

Well Done! )
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw...I'm not usually much for fluff, but I think this is just right, considering there isn't copius amounts but just a little sprinkle.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That is so sweet :D I think you did a great job, well done! :D You're an awesome writer for everything!
suburbs chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really liked Jason fleeing one crying girl only to stumble upon another one. His comment on no one being broken was adorable, and I love how you brought it back in the record title - showing that she remembered him as well. Lovely Jess fluff!
Cariad1987 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
oh my goodness this is so sweet from the fact that he knows she needs someone so he stays even though he is freaked by it to the fact that they are each others glue!
fromoutoftherain chapter 1 . 5/24/2009