Reviews for The Cowboy and the Vixen
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I always liked the character of Vigilante. I've also watched Hunter's Moon more times than I can count and I think Vigilante and Vixen have great chemistry in that episode.
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is greatness! Love it!
TMPaladin chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
No your not alone in this pairing. I think that they rock together, and you rock for making a great story about them.
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Rotfl... good work :D
BrickofRomance chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Despite the unexpected pairing, I really liked this! Very well-written, and humorous, too. Somehow totally believable. I wouldn't mind reading more :) ((That's my subtle way of groveling))
eris12 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Vixen/Vigilante forever! You have inspired so many fic ideas with this pairing, not to mention the fact that I'd hate to see her without any lovgin after GL gets back with Hawkgirl-she's way too awesome a character. Thanks for the awesome read!
MaddieStJ chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I LOVE this! There is NOT enough Vigilante/Vixen fic out there!
SketchyJawa chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
What a great story! Your writing is just fantastic and your characterizations are spot on for these two characters. I totally agree they had great chemistry. This is just a real gem. Amazing job!
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
If u checked my bio u would see that Vix/Vig is one of my new fave couples. That is FULLY your doing, Kyoko. U were so right to pair them up-mad chemistry. More please! Ur also the reason Terry/Max are in that list. Never stop writing, mamita.
bioteacher chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Cute Story - I also thought that the two of them had great Chemistry in Hunters Moon (though I also think Vigilante and Shining Knight have Chemistry). I do think John and Shayera are destined, but I grew to respect Mari so much that it was hard for me to dislike her... I think this scenario is a fantastic "this is how we got from here to there". And I'd love to read more Vigilante / Vixen Fics.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Great story and great pairing, one that I support. I've got a one-shot in mind that I plan on writing soon. I also thought that they had chemistry in Hunter's Moon. I also couldn't help but notice, in that episode, that when Vig apologized for swearing, he was looking at Vixen and not Shayera (or both of them).
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh this great. I love VigilantexVixen pairings. But your right, in Hunter Moon those two had some chemistry going between them. I don't know about the show Firefly, but I'm all for VigilantexVixen fics. Please tell me your becoming out with more VigilantexVixen fics. We need more of that kind of couple around here away.
AnimeAmber chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Great:)! There's not enough stories out there with Vig in them. I thought it was funny and different:)
Hepburn chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Nicely done! Oh and I really like this paring! I would never have thought of it but now that you have presented it I am all for it!

I hope that you write about them again! : )
bubbles'cute chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love you! lol You aren't alone, trust me. I love them as a couple too! I like him better than GL because he's still in love with Shayera and he treats Vixen like crap. Vig is sweet to her, and sweet to everyone else. lol. I love them together_ Are you going to be making a full story with chapters? I'd love to read one, and alot of people who watched Hunter's moon, agrees that they are cute together.