Reviews for Asleep
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
AWESOME hooooootttttttttttt story here! Totaly could see it in my mind and I only Just started reading the manga recently, so wow! Just wow!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Story is really good :P i cant wait to c what happens next hehe. Please update soon
EzraTheBlue chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
... And the fangirls rejoiced. I'm certain that quite a few keyboards and monitors have been ruined due to excessive amounts of drool because of this story. The characters are intensely written, and the situation is well-framed.

My only criticism is that on occasion, it's hard to tell which of the two is speaking. Please be sure to clearly denote which 'he' or 'him' is which! Other than that, good times.
Shi-Toyu chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Aww! Poor Hakkai! I want to hug him! If he's really so torn up about it, I say he takes this shower opportunity to take full advantage of Gojyo! *double thumbs up* Whether Gojyo wants it or not. I'm sure he'll comply once he gets used to it. ;)
Ceidner chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
w I can't wait for the next update... love your story!
the rotten1 chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Aw, poor Hakkai. He's just so flustered about everything, and I hope Sanzo's not running off somewhere.

I like where this story is going and where it's been so far. You've got all the characters down, and I love their mixed up relationship.
reikos22 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
omg plz continue! xD
the rotten1 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I love the way you got Hakkai involved in this chapter. Sanzo is kind of a bastard, even when he's drunk.
Kose Hanakimi chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
I like this story. _ Itz such a cliff-hanger, please continue it!

And I totally get the whole not-writing because of NanoWrimo. November's finally over (Thank goodness.) , so best of luck to you. _
Defunct1010101 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Great story! :)

very enjoyable and the characters are in character. Nice!

Please keep going! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter...

Good luck! :)
kiroro-no-sakura chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
teehee! its writing like this that makes me think "ah god loves me! XD"

wher on earth would i be without saiyuki yaoi? where? hahaha

great job! w cant wait for the next chapter!
missingkitsune chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
whew *fans self* damn that was HOT *note all caps here* i absolutely loved it. until i hit this last chap but that's only cause i'm not a hakkai fan. but good god this story really had me drooling. you did such a fantastic job in it including the descriptive's. i'm still drooling. great job.
ElleGal chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
OMG! I am so happy you updated. Haha, the fighting in the street to making out and Sanzo got Hakkai off...that was kinda hott. I love your work! :)
ElleGal chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Awesome story, hope you get a chance to update it. :)
SpikesLittleBit chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Lord, this is wonderful. Long time since I've seen such a powerful 53. Keep this up! Want to see the next one!