Reviews for Becoming Tabitha
tonight on wsaz chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
Wonderful! Great coming of age story...I would like to put some Tabitha themed stories on here some time, most of which involve her relationship with her boyfriend in her later teens!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
your story was good but your grammar and tenses need improvement. You should read over your work before sending it out or let someone else critic it for you. I also must comment on the repetitveness. You should have added a little romance between the parents because samantha and darrin were very affectionate.
SexySagi chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
I loved this wonderful story about Tabitha coming of age as a young full fledged witch and also the way Serena was there for her and helped Samantha to understand what Tabitha was going through. It also brought she and her daughter closer after experiencing the greatest honor ever bestowed upon a young witch. Thank you so much for writing this great story for all of us Bewitched fans to enjoy!
chocoholic6otaku chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
This was awesome!
Old-Fashioned-Time-Lady chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
Fantastic story! You really captured the magic of this story which I can't say about all of the fan fics. that I have read. This one kept me entertained from the moment i started to the very end. Keep writing.

Ta Darling,

Vee22 chapter 14 . 8/12/2009
Wow! What a fantastic concept for a story!

I love how Tabitha is rebellious and angsty like most teenagers, but has a very different reason for behaving the way she does. I also think it's very plausible that Tabitha and/or Adam would've wanted to return to their magical heritage when they got older.

I really enjoyed writing this. Hope you'll write more Bewitched fics in the future.
Professional Tourist chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
This is an excellent story, wonderful plot development, and it's completely believable - all of the characters ring true. I love the way Tabitha has grown up, and I believe in the Elements of Magic!
Sean Mulligan chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
This is a great story. It does a great job of continuing the Bewitched saga.
Arfies chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
LOVED the ending! Very heartwarming! I was a little worried reading the earlier chapters that Tabitha and Samantha didn't seem like their characters on the TV show (though Serena's characterization was great), but the ending wrapped everything up nicely. Bravo!
Write-Brained Girl chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
Oh, what a wonderful happy ending! I'm sorry I don't have more to say - just thank you for writing such a great story. Your skills in plotting are especially good, and you wrapped up all the story's conflicts really well in the final chapters. Keep up the good work! :-)
Write-Brained Girl chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Thanks for the new chapter! I really like the way you're developing Tabitha and Serena as characters.
Write-Brained Girl chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
This is a really great story. I hope you continue it!
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 5/24/2009