Reviews for Lady Leaf
Snowlily246 chapter 46 . 10/8/2013
I hope you write a sequel. Man, Tsunade is harsh to Yasu!
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 46 . 6/8/2013
Not bad at all.
Mozi chapter 46 . 3/14/2011
Aw, such a sweet ending! I really hope there's a sequel, then maybe things will work out between them. Congratulations on finishing this story.
Gaaras1Girl chapter 46 . 3/13/2011
You almost had my crying by the end of this you jerk! Do you have any idea how hard it is to finish reading something when your eyes are full of tears?

I wasn't expecting this story to have such a depressing end. V_V And what about that box? What did her mother give her? What did Gaara give her? Couldn't Yasu rejoin Gaara after his demon is removed? What's going to happen to her when she returns to the village? Are we ever going to find out what happened when she was attacked right after they reclaimed the village?

Are you planning on writing a sequel to this story, or are you going to let these questions (among many others) drive your readers insane? No joke you've just about got me pulling my hair out!
aquamarine-acaia chapter 46 . 3/13/2011
i know you have finished this story but please please please please please pleplease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write a sequal
QueenOfKites chapter 30 . 3/1/2011
Wait... In canon, Gaara became the Kazekage after Naruto left Konoha. Was that on purpose?
QueenOfKites chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
"I checked the potted plants to make sure no one had used the gourd as a pot by mistake"

Hahahahaaa! You're a genius.
Mozi chapter 45 . 1/1/2011
This story is great, you definitely deserve a lot more reviews.
aquamarine-acaia chapter 45 . 12/5/2010

enough said
Gaaras1Girl chapter 45 . 12/4/2010
Noooo! Yasu it can't be your fault! Y_Y Ally you're breaking my heart girly.
hitsugayataichoda chapter 44 . 11/20/2010
Loving it!:D
Gaaras1Girl chapter 44 . 11/19/2010
Why do I get the feeling that something drastic is going to happen because of that photo? O.o

Anyway good chapter, it was nice to see Yasu having fun for once, even if Gaara had to teach her to dance the right way.
Gaaras1Girl chapter 43 . 11/1/2010
Greatest chapter ever. I almost died when he drug her from the house with his sand! That was just so frigging priceless! I don't even know where to begin with how much I loved this chapter! Bravo, and take that Temari! ;) Lovely, and I'm looking foreward to next time.
aquamarine-acaia chapter 43 . 10/30/2010
is a shame you dont ge many reviews for this story is really good :)
hitsugayataichoda chapter 43 . 10/29/2010
yay! an update finally the atmosphere is changed im glad no hurt was involved and the only problem left is Gaaras siblings and their reaction