Reviews for The Final Drop
Speedy1236 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Cool fic. I always loved Sonic and Knuckles and how they are friends. And putting them into an emergency situation really forces them to focus on more important things than ripping each other's head off just out of habit.

SatAM refernce with annoyed Sally was fun, I often wondered how Sally, who's already annoyed by Sonic's behavior if he's alone, would react to one of Sonic's and Knuckles' typical arguments.

Poor Tails.
Awdures chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
My favourite kind of story!

Would have liked to see the lead up but one cant have everything! ;-)
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This theme was certainly of interest to me - putting a realistic injured person into a Sonic situation. And SatAM is the ideal universe for a story like that. I really enjoyed Knuckles's description of why Sonic couldn't carry Tails, because it felt so true but it's the sort of detail that isn't often noticed. Also, a good story dealing with the friendship of Sonic and Knuckles is just what I need. Especially after having a Sonic/Amy fan flame me this morning, friendship is always as good of a theme as romance in fiction.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I enjoyed it. X3
LeDiz chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
It definitely suffices! For something so dark-ish, it was a lot of fun.

I gotta confess Sonic and Knuckles' relationship intrigues me, in that they're clearly good friends (especially as time goes on) but they don't actually... talk to each other that much (Mind you, Sonic doesn't talk overmuch in a lot of games anyway, which is strange, considering, but hey...). This is going to sound strange if you didn't intend it that way, but you can almost see that relationship starting up, here. A general quiet, interspersed with bickering that's part real, part old-married-couple and partly just to get their mind off what's going on around them.

I likes it, I do.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
*sighs and rolls eyes good-naturedly* Good times.

Poor Tails! D:
jorenmartijn chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
It was a good read; well done! As far as I can tell, Sonic and Knux are completely in-character. :)

Keep it up!