Reviews for Via Memorius - Relegare Ira Reperire Caritas (2/5)
Diivine chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This first chapter is ... AMAZING. Really! This is a masterpiece work : so original and different from those typical nonsence stories. I'm looking forward to what will come next !
Dearest Helpless chapter 5 . 8/9/2002
Oh my god. I really thought you have killed Jondy, and then I was like... what the fuck? How could you? Confusing me like that! :laugh: It's a very cool thing you've done with the Via Memorius stories; it makes me feel really sorry for Zack but in the other one when he was getting his memory back I was extremely happy when Max and Logan got their own. I just down care for them at all :)
Mija chapter 5 . 2/19/2002
Very good, you write really well.
Carrie chapter 5 . 12/31/2001
Please continue writing, it's very exciting stuff. Though, i'm still hoping for a big ol x5 family reunion with Max.
Kazzy chapter 5 . 12/31/2001
Ah! A step back for Zack. (ew! no rhymes! no rhymes!) Can't wait to read some more. Just about screaming with frustration here.
Dusty chapter 5 . 12/30/2001
Dude! Rock! Zack is so going to get his ass kicked. *So* freaking going to get his ass kicked... And he deserves it! More soon please!
Michael chapter 5 . 12/30/2001
That last chapter had me in tears! I CANNOT beleive you made zack do that to them! Very well written last chapter, but then again the entire story is well written. I really liked zack's dream sequence thingy where it was just one line at a time, that was cool! Suggestions for what should happen next: Make either Jondy or Zane give up. Only one though. Make one of them give up and *nearly* commit suicide or something, it would be very dramatic. Have someone slap some sense into zack. And make it a happy ending. Oh, and could you possibly kill off Logan's little twit of an accociate please. I don't care if you get max and logan togeather (although that really has nothing to do with this story) but that girl just REALLY annoys me. Otherwise, AMAZING story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Owl chapter 5 . 12/30/2001
Okay... I liked what I understood. But I'm a little slow. What happened? Did someone die? Did someone get captured? Did nothing happen? I'm sooo confused!
pari106hotmail.com chapter 5 . 12/30/2001
Well...I can truthfully say I didn't see that coming. This was awesome! And horrible! (Does that make sense? ;) It was an awesome chapter, like always...the action, the emotion, the flashbacks, faster this time... But I can't believe Zack did that! I hope he doesn't get away with it. Please don't let this be the last we see of Zane and Jondy. He can't just leave them split up and thinking each other is dead like that. Have someone or something put some sense into Zack. And please write the next chapter soon. It's encouraging that this chapter came so quickly. Keep it up! I can't wait to see which X5 Zack visits next. As for my suggestion on what to do next? Have Zane or Jondy (or both?) not give up. Have them try to find Zack or Max. Or have Max try to find them. Meanwhile, you can have Zack move on to the next X5. It'll be fun to see your Syl and Krit. And I'm still waiting for everyone to find out about Ben and Tinga and Zack's past. And I know this review has gotten terribly long...forgive me...but one other comment I have to make: wouldn't Zack, with all those nanobites in his blood, have taken a gunshot wound better than that? And wouldn't he have been stronger when fighting White's men?
Alexandra chapter 5 . 12/29/2001
This was excellent - lets have an X5 reunion like thingy. Spoil my fun no J/Z!

But its an excellent fic and I cannot wait for Chapter 5!
Ethereal3 chapter 5 . 12/29/2001
I really thought that Jondy was killed, up until when Zack was thinking "Please understand" then I started to get what was happening. Excellently done. I especially liked the series of one-line flashbacks that Zack had in the hospital. I hope Max is brought back into play soon. Great job Ashantai. :)
pari106hotmail.com chapter 4 . 12/29/2001
Yeah! Another chapter already :) And Zack is back...the moment I've waited for. I'm disappointed he's decided to do things the old way though...splitting everybody up. Hopefully he'll change his tune. The action in this chapter was great, and it was good to see so many of the X5s reunited. I particularly like the flashback Zack has to when he first met Case. Very touching :) His reaction is so Zack. Poor guy. And the part where Jondy and Zane question him about Tinga and Ben is very emotionally charged. You handelled the situation awesomely. In response to your author's notes, I have to say it's a good thing you threw in the mention of MitM. It is important in dealing with White, and it doesn't mess with your story, really. As for what to do next...whatever you do will be excellent I know it :) You are so talented! I've really been enjoying this story. Can I request more discussion between Zack and his sibs, though? I'd like to see how he tells them about the X5s that didn't make it. And how they find out about what's happened to him. Perhaps they'll all end up in Seattle? Anyhow, whatever you do next I hope you do it fast! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!
Owl chapter 4 . 12/29/2001
AHHH! The suspense again! To be honest, I sorta skim over the flashbacks. Bad me. But I like everything else! Action, action, action!
Ethereal3 chapter 4 . 12/29/2001
First I want to say that I *love* this story. Great insight on Jondy and Zane, great portrayal of Zack and Max. But I can't believe you're stuck! Being a M/Z shipper, I would suggest throwing more of that in there...but whatever. LoL Hope you get over your writer's block soon.
Dusty chapter 4 . 12/29/2001
Woo hoo! Another fabulous chapter! I love this story and I love YOU! Max and Alec should get involved somehow. Krit and Syl too. Hell, just make it a big ole X5 reunion! Eh, I dunno. I'm not so good at giving advice on where things should go.