Reviews for The Vegas Trip
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Really enjoyed reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
This isn't your best work? Wow because I really love this fic.
labroussard chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Fun fic.
Sunkissu9 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Lol! Dick is awesome and Mac stealing the brownies. Hilarious!
Eva chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This story was awesome. I loved the Logan and Mac friendship. It was nice seeing Veronica and Dick getting along for a change. The ending was perfect. Thanks for writing and sharing this fic.
DarlingVioletta777 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Aw, this was fabulous! Love Veronica driving Dick to Logan, Logan getting the wrong idea, a blonde Mac. Pot brownies. Wasn't so sure Veronica would let Logan touch her in front of Mac and Dick, but so glad they finally talked it out.

I thought this was as good as your others.
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great one-shot! Liked how there was room for each character to show their own personality and for each pairing to interact meaningfully. It could be a multi-chapter story too... Or have a sequel...
Harmne chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Loved your story! I miss VM, which is silly because I never even saw it until the show was gone and out on DVD. *sigh* It sure was a great show, though! And I could totally see your story happening that way!
desperate for more chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was wonderful. I really loved it!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
See, I've always liked Dick (except for the time when he urged his little brother to rape Veronica - I choose to think it was merely a fluke). This was fun and bittersweet because the Madison talk never happened between them ;*(
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Awww, this is really good. A bittersweet story. Four friends together.
spk chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I really liked it. Loved the way you wrote Dick's character. :)
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Haha...it's a wonderful story, very funny and I can totally see this happen. Thaks for sharing!

Betty
Simona chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I had so much fun reading that story! just wonderfull! i would love a sequel!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Great story, and actually pretty funny in parts.