Reviews for The Vegas Trip
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This has officially become my favorite one shot ever!

I loved the shifting pov's and that Dick and Veronica became "friends" and the Mac and Logan were doing buisness together.

And all those funny remarks that you put in there...I swear I'm gonna borrow them in the future lol, but I'll credit you off course, I'm not a thief.

Again I love the seemingly effortless way you wrote the making up scene on the stairs, I could see it all in my head.

This should be a full length story...I first thought, whoa, ten thousand words I'll never get through it I'm too tired, and then BAM it was finished and I thought...wha...

Hopefully you'll continue writing you're great at the emtions of which I myself struggle sometimes;)

Happy future writing

DItte Mai
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was so good! I ve really missed all the LoVe.

I loved that Logan said "I’m not built to stand idly by", that was a great detail.

They finally FINALLY talked things out in the exact way i would have liked to see on the show, overanalizing everything and with Veronica admitting he loves him, in so many words.

I especially like that you showed Veronicas perspective on why she couldnt trust Logan, from what Mac told him. Many fics have only Logan in mind, and even though i am completely fine with that, its nice to see why she was so screwed up as well.

I absolutely loved this. Great job.
christykq chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This is a great story. The banter was top notched and there were a few lines where I LOL. I would have liked to had a bit more story about the golfing. Logan could have mentioned something about Mac’s blonde hair. Or more about WHY they were out on a golf course with this other couple. I liked them golfing and I would love to see a fic where Logan and Mac actually get that rain check on the back nine. Golf could be one more thing that Mac and Logan could do together, away from Dick and Veronica. I love how V was wearing Logan’s shirt and that Logan went caveman on Dick because he was in the same bed with V. The chasing in the stairway was good and I LoVed LoVe’s whole conversation about their feelings. It was emotional and it covered a lot of their issues. I absolutely LoVed the way Logan put his experience with Madison in perspective for V. That was the highlight of the fic, I think. And the conversation about the lingerie was pretty fabulous too. I could totally see Logan’s smirk the whole time. I’m a bit confused with Dick and Mac once Logan and V left that suite though. Were they faking the brownies? Were they just trying to get them out of the room so they could go shag? And then the email to Wallace was weird. Did Mac and Dick plan this the whole time? Overall, very well written, very funny. LoVed the banter and of course LoVe were wonderful together. Great job. Now go write me a golfing fic with palontic Logan and Mac. I can’t get enough of cupcake Mac and Mickleson trained Logan together. LOL!
starcrazed chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Loved this! Dick and Veronica at the beginning was so heartbreaking. Mac and Dick in Vegas was hilarious though and I love the image of Logan chasing Veronica down the stairs. Great writing here. And I hope you can work through that black hole I miss Escaping Neptune. It's my favorite story and I need an update!
hoffi coffi chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I loved loved this story, it was so great to hear Veronica say the I love you words, and Dick and Mac were hysterical, they showed potential...
Lusee chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
It's nice to see you writing something! I was worried that something had happened in RL when Escaping Neptune hadn't been updated in a while.

I really liked this. Your characterization is dead on. And I loved cupcake-Mac and the pot brownies.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Very well written. I LoVe the pot brownies! Keep up the great work, I hope your muse comes back...Happy writing!
RACHEY-78 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Brilliant story, I really liked the characterisations in this story, I thought it was a great carry on of season 3.

On a side note I cant wait for the next chapter of Escaping Neptune.
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hee! This is awesome! I loved all the banter between the characters and I really loved how Logan and Veronica worked through their issues. Everything they said to each other made so much sense.

This was such a great read and I hope you can get back to Escaping Neptune soon because I love that story!
jentreth chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Thank you for ending my holiday weekend with the vision of totally-stoned-cupcake-Mac! That was fun!
brosuitup chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was awesome. I'm glad to read a fic where Logan and Veronica actually have a conversation about the shit that makes them so messed up. Them getting back together is also a plus. And Dick and Mac stoned? Hilarious.
Isilady chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i really really oved it! it was perfect..
Marte chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really really liked it :) And it would be cool if you made a follow-up piece about Mac and Dick getting together :)
Awahawa chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I LOVE THIS! I don't know where to start.

"It took Logan a second to realize she actually physically ran away. Again." I don't know if that was meant to be funny, but I seriously laughed out. Such a cute scene.

One of the reasons why I love Escaping Neptune so much is that, although there's angst, there's still some fluff thrown in there. For example, Dick and Mac's relationship. I like that you incorporated Mac and Dick in story as well in the end... that something MAY happen with them. Veronica chastising them about being drunk, then finding out it was water, then realizing they were high as a mother freakn kite. Genius.

Ok on to Veronica and Logan. The talk they had was nice. It wasn't too sad. It wasn't too rushed. It was perfect. They got to talk about everything without overdoing the heartbreak. The teasing, the jokes, and the flirting made something that could have been so sad.. so much better. I always wondered if Logan ever knew how she found out about Madison. His reaction to Veronica shopping for him was sweet. I imagined him trying to take in everything Veronica was saying.. then realizing what she was doing in the lingerie store.. and his brain saying "hold up! REWIND!"

And veronica sleeps in his shirt... aw.

Veronica and Logan WOULD mess around in a room with people. And logan sucking on his index finger... DIRTY. haahah :P

NOW UPDATE ESCAPING NEPTUNE! :)
ladyshep chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
As always I love it. The stairway kiss was the best. I loved the part where Veronica didn't recognize Mac. Don't worry about the black hole. You will come out the other side. No need to worry. Your devoted fans will be here.

Great Story!