Reviews for The Lushes Kiss
Chapter 2?
kittylover195678 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Wow loved this one! I wish you had more chapters! XD XD
Raina1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
That was really cute. Funny too... Hei doesn't get much done when she's around, lol.
noname00 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I loved it
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was great! A sexy little romp. I always wanted Hei & Kirihara to join forces. both professionally and romantically. siiigh.
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I enjoy it as well. It's more fun when she doesn't know Li is Hei/BK-201/Black Reaper.

I really love this couple. :D
delirious0ne chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Nice story. Love the kiss they shared ]. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Leeko chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Drunk Misaki, I love it haha
canadiangirl13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I really loved this! I'm the same. I love fanfics that Misaki doesn't know Li is BK-201. For me it seems to make a better story. Keep up the awesome work please.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
wow! This was some story, really enjoyable to read. Great work.

~KWF~
Aerysa chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
hehe~ Finally had time to read this! :)

Corrections:

"Misaki looked at him with lushes cheeks, and said with a slurred speech, “I—I feel… fine...”" - flushed cheeks?

"His eyes fell on hers the entire time he waited." - Kind of seems like awkward wording.

"He’s a Contractor and he shouldn’t have any of these feelings." - He was a Contractor

"Hei picked up her as people watched wondering if she was all right." - Hei picked her up

"He made a mental note to rub a Buddha’s belly and pray it was the later." - pray it was the latter.

"It’s not what your thinking, Kanami." - It's not what you're thinking

"Misaki chocked on her food, as she placed her hand over her mouth and kept coughing." - Misaki choked

Okay, with that all out of the way! :p The initial kiss seemed a bit rushed, but *shrugs* It's Hei and Misaki! I don't care! XD Ahaha~ And I love the part with Misaki being drunk. I could imagine her doing that because she's upset. And not to mention Kanami teasing her... And Mao teasing Hei because of the hickey... Lol! Nicely written! :)
Bridgettalladega chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
So cute! I do like the Misaki/Hei pairing, but I more prefer Amber/Hei...too bad that has no chance whatsoever. Anyway, good writing!
QueenofAlices chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
AMAZING. too bad it couldnt continue.

Keep writing

Alicia Chan~
CreativeKiss chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That was deliciously mysterious and wonderful. I liked your plot, but I would have loved if it was longer.

Oh, and it's "luscious". No offense. I messed this word up for a while before I could spell it correctly. lol.

But like I said, it was dark and mysterious and sweet and layered with awesomeness (sort of like chocolate cake, actually). Write again soon!
Amanur chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
ah I loved it! you made it interesting from the beggining to the end! you are a good writer! keep the good work! ;)