Reviews for Pretty Little Psychic
Annie's words chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Still confused, but this sounds like an excellent story, it sure should have more reviews! Hope it's not abandoned!
Annie's words chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I'm confused here? Still good
Annie's words chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Poor Alice!
Annie's words chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Good start
nexxus123 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Awesome chapter! This story is progressing beautifully!
True Colours chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
I love the way the title is drawn from her doctor calling her 'pretty little phycic'...I like the turn of events that she requested to speak to the doctor for a change, but I don't think he should have admitted that he can't live with her having so much knolwedge. He shouldn't be willing to admit to himself that she does have knowledge.

True Colours chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Yes, yes, yes! Brilliant introduction of the vampire who was fond of her. It was chillingly good the way you showed her memories slowly slipping away by having Roscoe tell her that she's told him about Cynthia many times.
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You caught the darkness and confusion of the visions all mixed up with the asylum really well.
Veggie-Vampire-Sisters chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
it's a great story

i love it

please keep updateing

dixielou8 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Very intriguing. I have not read any Alice stories yet but this was really good. Cannot wait to read more!
beammeup00 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
You have a good start. A little more nuance could be useful. Maybe a little detail about how she feels, why Roscoe's presence is important to her, etc. Also, please master the correct usage of *your* and *you're*. It's very irritating when such a simple error mars an otherwise good story.

It's hard to critique the story as there isn't much yet, but I like the straight-forward style and the chosen subject. I'll read more if you post it. Good luck.
nexxus123 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Great story! You've definitely got me intrigued! And your writing is fabulous. I cannot wait to see how this story unfolds!
nexxus123 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Looks interesting. I saw your post on the IMDb board. I cannot wait to read more! You can check out ym fanfic "Rebel Without A Cause" if you'd like.

Anyway, great job with the first chapter!
foreverandnevr chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
oh i like it. but it was a short chapter. prologue?

i think you started with a good idea, your representing her confusion well. ive always wanted to see an alice and jasper fic before their change or at least before they met. i think this could be the start of something really good. id love to see them both make there way to each other. i dont kno if im on the wrong track but it seems like shes in the institute and the light is when they realise shes had a vision and they r taking her away for shock therapy hm any way keep it up xx