Reviews for Ties That Bind
Prinslooprentiss chapter 1 . 3/16
This might just be one of the cutest stories I've ever read. I absolutely loved it and it left me craving more.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww! It's sweet! And they're going to have a hotly baby! Lovely story!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved that Em is now the one running the bath for Hotch! :) YAY shes pregnant - didnt see that one coming! :D Glad they're happy! :)
TML9115 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Loved it. Yay. They're pregnant. Again love the length of your stories.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
you did a great job on this story... i love it...
Kimmeke chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Lovely story. I really like how Emily takes care of him here.
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Just lovely.
sandlinerica chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
LOVED IT! What exactly is lupper 'though'? lol
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
awe what an amazing story
SBV2020 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I read this story as soon as you posted it but it's only just now when I have gone back to re-read it that I realised that I hadn't reviewed it. Just want to say I love this story. Definitely one that I will read over and over. Here in the UK we've only just seen Cold Comfort so I'm not sure when in the timelines this fits in but I'm sure when I see the Roadkill episode this story will be in the back of my mind.
ewriter chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I totally want another chapter if you got one!
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really like this.

liz314159 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
So great to see Hotch's inevitable bruising and soreness from the collision addressed. Thank you. So much of what these characters feel and go through personally is offscreen (I believe) and we get these glimpses from what they do and don't show us. I found it interesting that while Hotch and Emily worked this case paired together a lot in this episode, we didn't see or hear her at all (if I recall correctly) after Hotch saves the biker. I choose to believe that her reaction to what Hotch did, and their interaction after, was simply offscreen.

It's almost like when TPTB have left certain things like this intentionally not filmed so that the relationship remains more ambiguous. If they are actually in a relationship at this point, or contemplating it, it begs the question what reaction would there be, the public or private one as you so expertly described here. It kind of remind me of her stoic versus "in love" look at the hospital in the first eisode this season. I would think it hard to have an "in between" expression.

You hae so wonderfully portrayed the internal conflict and struggle it would be to have to keep your work and private life so completely separate..."days with only theoccasional brush of her fingers..." You let us feel their pain and and frustration witht the situation. Cannot wait for your (hopefully very long selfishly speaking) finale fix! Thanks again.
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Loved the back story in this and a baby, that's jsut fantastic. Great story!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow, that was fantatsic!

I loved the intimacy of this piece, very sweet and very heartwarming despite the painful context.

Terrific job!