Reviews for An Illogical Woman
Minako Aragaki chapter 9 . 4/18
It's not like those typical Spock/Uhura fanfics, I really love it :D! And the story around Makeda and Tuven is so cute as well *-*! I couldn't wait until he finally got his shit together and apologized :P! Love it \O/!
blackbeauty43 chapter 9 . 1/3
I so wish that you will finish this story. I have been waiting so long. You have such amazing talent and I enjoy all of your stories.
T'Spock chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I am quite confused. Who is the father of this child?
Joanna chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Please, please, please finish this story it is lovely.

purpleann chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
This is so charming, I love how you've written everything from the males' points of view. I hope you are inspired to continue this!
Jane.knight.knight chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
that was beautiful and i love that they came back to each other it kinda reminds me of pride of logic father like son in law right it was a beautiful story please continue on to the point of there marriage and Spock never made it to admiral after his captaincy he resigned from star fleet and went to the vsa to teach
Jane.knight.knight chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
they are so sweet
HermioneSnape4eva chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
He still gave in... he should have let her go, her lost. Makeda is a selfish character all she does it take, she doesn't give anything, she would be better off with a human.
PoorQueequeg chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
OMG what a cute adorable story full of cute cute cuteness!
izzybizzy333 chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Please please update soon! I'm completely hooked with tuven and makeda! I need to know what happens next!
-Izzybizzy
TroysMom09 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I really enjoyed this. Thank uou
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
When are we going to get more of Makeda and Tuven.. I jsut loved this aspect of the story. Pls think about pursuing it as a story line.
kyoko12989 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Very nice. :)
nicew chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Such originality and incredibly brilliant writing. You simply must keep writing this stuff.
Wudelfin chapter 9 . 4/24/2011