Reviews for An Illogical Woman
HermioneSnape4eva chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
He still gave in... he should have let her go, her lost. Makeda is a selfish character all she does it take, she doesn't give anything, she would be better off with a human.
PoorQueequeg chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
OMG what a cute adorable story full of cute cute cuteness!
izzybizzy333 chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Please please update soon! I'm completely hooked with tuven and makeda! I need to know what happens next!
-Izzybizzy
TroysMom09 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I really enjoyed this. Thank uou
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
When are we going to get more of Makeda and Tuven.. I jsut loved this aspect of the story. Pls think about pursuing it as a story line.
kyoko12989 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Very nice. :)
nicew chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Such originality and incredibly brilliant writing. You simply must keep writing this stuff.
Nanyin chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
love this!
LuvTheEars2232 chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Tell me why you haven't received more reviews than this! This is just the story I have been looking for, and I don't know how I over looked it...please update as there is no indication that the story is finished.
Jamille Shane chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
OMG, I'm so relieved. I couldn't breathe the whole time they were apart!

Um, I'm not bugging you or anything but..um...is there anymore of this...please? Pretty please? With sugar on top and some chocolate and some cinnamon and peanut butter...please?

Okay. I'll stop being desperate. I know how it is when we get to writing these things. But know that this story is LOVED!
Jamille Shane chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
That poor boy ate all that chocolate! Oh, children are children, no matter the species, right?
Jamille Shane chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
That boy is just beautiful!
Jamille Shane chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
This was the best moment EVER. So sweet. I think I'm going to cry!
sweetgirl23 chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
I love this story. I hope you continue it.
Kristin93 chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
Beautiful story. Very well written. I really enjoyed it.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »