Reviews for An Illogical Woman
EmilyWoods chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
this is a sweet story...you should finish it...
Condiotti chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
This story is so so so so sweet! OMG I just loved it. Is there any plans for future stories about these two?
SetPhasersToStun99 chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
Words cannot even express how much I absolutely adore this story. I usually don't get into stories that have "original characters", but I fell in love with Makeda and Tuven! Definitely hope to see more of this story! :)
Botsey chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
So glad you're back with this story. Our young man 'did the right thing!" Looking forward to your updates. THANKS.
sgtrekie chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
How heartbreakingly beautiful. Great job.
QTFics chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
Absolutely beautiful chapter!
Nyotarules chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
So sweet, glad they got back together, please take this all the way to their reunion on earth, graduation, marriage and the birth of their first child! ;o)
LydiaMoon2 chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
Oh my, my, my. SO GLAD to see this fic and this chapter! Tuven and Makeda's broken engagement was killing me, but I can relax now that they are back together. I'm so happy for them.

This chapter was terrific!
Chevonne Knowles chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
I am so happy to hear from you!

this is god. and i am glad that they made up
MistEternal chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Another cute chapter! I was excited to see Tuven's POV. :) I still find it intensely interesting the prejudice Vulcan's can hold despite it being completely illogical. Can't wait to read more. ::dashes to the next chapter::
MistEternal chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Aw! This is so adorable. I love Makeda and especially Tuven. Another Vulcan male falls prey to whims of an illogical woman. ;)
Ledophole chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
Update soon. Absolutely crushing on this fic.
Botsey chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Oh no, not the lady or the tiger bit! That story drove me crazy! You can't leave us wondering like this. Even if it isn't a "happily ever after" I personally think we should at least see what decisions they both make, PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH WHIPPED CREAM!
QTFics chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Poor Makeda my heart goes out to her I hope Tuven comes to his senses!
conico chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
This was a fantastic chapter. I read and re-read it several times. And I think I'll read it again.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »