Reviews for An Illogical Woman
honey924 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
I'm glad to see another chapter for this story. I'm sure Tuvan will make the right decision.

Thanks for the update.
Reika76 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
It's a very good story, I'm only sad it stops not telling us how things are going to develop furthermore.
LydiaMoon chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
I'm grateful that you have continued Tuven and Makeda's story. I love them so much. This was a wonderful chapter.

I do have 2 little points of concern. Isn't T'Quil a female name? I only recall seeing that name form in relation to females. It really threw me that Sarek's son was given a T'something name.

Also, somewhere in the story you refer to someone loosing something. Loose means not tight. If you are referring to forfeiting possession of something, the word is lose. Tuven was afraid of losing Makeda, not loosing her.

Still, I'm enjoying Tuven and Makeda's love story beyond measure. I'm looking forward to them working through their little bump in the road.
DawnCandace chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Nyotarules and angym,

Thanks for your comments! Yes, there is more to the story. It was meant to be a one shot but turned into a full blown story. I usually write the chapters as one shots, but Chapter 9 was getting very long so there will be a conclusion to that portion of the story in Chapter 10. After Chapter 10, I'm not sure how much more I'll write other than an epilogue to tie things up.

Also, yes, Dawn is the same woman from Mail Order Bride. I thought it would be neat if she made a cameo, but she won't play a major part in the story. (I know the timelines don't quite match up, since according to Mail Order Bride, Dawn and Sarek marry five years after the events of the movie and in this story, Spock and Ny marry five years after the movie and Makeda comes years later when Sarek is apparently still single.) There was also mention of Spock Prime's wife from Mail Order Bride, but since she hasn't been introduced in that story yet, I left her off camera, so to speak.
angym chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
I really enjoyed this story, but Huh! Is this the end of it or will there be a sequel?
nyotarules chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Poor Tuven acting logically with an illogical mptive - fear. Hope he listens to Prime. BTW is Dawn the same women that Sark met in anotehr story via a Human/Vulcan match making agency? If not would love to read Sarek/Dawn's romance.
MaddieStJ chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Hey! Is this it?

Ok, I SO heart Tuvin! In the words of my great-grandmother, he's just precious.

Yes, I rolled my eyes at the 'advice'. This story is absolutely and alternately sweet, fabulous, intriguing and funny.

Is there a sequel? If not, why not?
Stardust0808 chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
This is so friggin' adorable! It is definitely going into my favorites list. I hope you update soon!
sadhappygirl chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Wonderful, wonderful...

I love your fics.

Thank you for sharing your talent with me
angym chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
This chapter is too funny and cute!
TheSouthernScribe chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Oh bitter means well McCoy...loved the interaction with Tuven and all the uncles. More...when you're ready of course
Nyotarules chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
"Nyota suspected that they were social climbers eager to do whatever was necessary to ensure that their relatively obscure line was securely aligned with the house of Sarek."

Had to post this under chapter 6, I agree with Uhura, the parents are probably 'reverse snobs' but at least this time it works in S/U favour or maybe being 'working class' they are more open to changes, after all its their son's life at stake.
Nyotarules chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Good old McCoy steps in with common sense advice, very enjoyable and funny. Tho I'm surprised Tuven did not ask Spock for advice, he is the only one happily married amongst his friends. More, please more!
BluStarBurst chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Cute, cute cute!

I was in a bit of a crappy mood, but this made me smile!
LydiaMoon chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Oh,goody! **clapping hands**

I'm so glad to see the continuation of this delightful tale. I love Makeda and Tuven, and I loved hearing all of the romantic advice from the uncles. Great stuff.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »