Reviews for An Illogical Woman
LydiaMoon chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Oh,goody! **clapping hands**

I'm so glad to see the continuation of this delightful tale. I love Makeda and Tuven, and I loved hearing all of the romantic advice from the uncles. Great stuff.
BluStarBurst chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Makeda and Tuven(especially Tuven)are unbelievably adorable. Is there any chance at all that you are going to write more about them? I would love to read anything, from little drabbles to a full story about them when they are older.
LydiaMoon chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Complete? What do ya mean complete? This story was just getting started. I haven't been this enamored of couple since I fell in love with Spock and Nyota. Makeda and Tuven are golden. For real.

It's funny. I just read this fic this weekend. I don't know how I managed to overlook it for so long, but I'm so glad I finally discovered it.

Sequel, please.
nyotarules chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This lovely story deserves a sequel, the lovely couple as teenagers or getting married.
NaomiBlue chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
It was interesting to see the conversation between Tuven and Sarek. Despite the fact that a child coming to ask for the hand of anyone is to cute, I found it interesting because the situation of Tuven and Makeda mirror in a way the situation between Sarek and Amanda. A Vulcan who inexplicably falls for a Human. While it is true Makeda is a quarter Vulcan she still acts more like a human. Their relationship is just adorable.
ClumsyTonks chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
lol oh this! :)
Bacca chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
I am not an advocate of arranged marriages, and this Seltek sounds like a character. I am glad Makeda took things in her own little hands.
AtanaM chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
I am absolutely speachless with aw on how cute this is.
Amanda Wilder chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
Oh dear. I laughed and cried (at the same time). Very cute.
TheSouthernScribe chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
I love you. I am cheering for our little ones.
Starquilter57 chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
This is such a beautiful story. Great job!
darthroeun chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Makeda is so charming!
TheSouthernScribe chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Tuven has my heart with his composed and fascinated little self...
nyotarules chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
More please, lovely tale!
sg1robinson chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
This was great! I really enjoyed the meeting of Tuven and Makeda. Please continue this (I hope) saga!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »