Reviews for An Illogical Woman
NaomiBlue chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Aww, I love Tuven, I'm going to take him home.
Babita chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Aw! Another wonderful match in the making!
AtanaM chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Can I add myself to the Tuven/Makeda love? I like the snapshots of a family you are showing us here. And hope to see more soon!
QTFics chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I'm loving both Makeda and Tuven in this story.
Nyotarules chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I knew Tuven was in love...hope the next chapter is about their marriage and that his bonding is a success.
TheSouthernScribe chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Okay, what a wonderful way to start my morning. Would it be impossible to revisit Makeda and Tuven when they are older? I really enjoyed this one. Absolutely beautiful.
HooleQuinn chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
All I can say is AW! That was so adorable on so many levels! It was really neat to see that Spock Prime got to spend time with his alternate self's fam. And that they felt comfortable including him. And I really liked the Spock/Uhura references from TOS coming in. Nice touch :)
juzwanna chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Beautiful description of the wedding-can imagine it being as beautiful as you describe.
sadhappygirl chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Beautiful...
noyatarules chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Beautiful, loving the family stories, ulove to read one where Sarak, Spock Prime find loving bondmates with Uhura doing some matchmaking or maybe Makeda gets it into her head to set her grandpa up with her school teacher cos its the logical things to do..:o)
23roses chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
lovely.
Kryska chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
A very beautiful story, full of heart and affection, thank your for posting it!
QTFics chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Another beautiful chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Roman Holiday chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Aw.. Spock/Uhura need to have babies pronto cause its just too cute.
Babita chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I'm glad that Spock Prime was able to partake of the joy of the baby!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »