Reviews for An Illogical Woman
Andrina Sparda chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Aww this chapter was so sweet. Spock and Nyota are going to be such awesome parents. It made me sad for Sarek and Spock prime but happy for them at the same time since they will get to spend time with Makeda Amanda. Your writing is awesome, I really enjoyed it alot :)
Babita chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Poor, poor Spock!
Babita chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Poor Spock Prime.
23roses chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
perfect, with just a touch of bittersweet.
nicew chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
I have been a ST fan for almost 35 years, beginning of course with TOS. What a lovely story and a masterful blending.
Iri chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
So beautiful, great job. The last lines took my breath away.
sadhappygirl chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
This was a great short fanfic. I hope you will be writing more for us to enjouy!

I have added this to my favorite lists both story and author!
Angel16 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Wow! What a sweet story. I'm not one who ever contemplated a Spock/Uhura 'ship in the original series (despite the few brief scenes you've described perfectly), although I was thrilled with the pairing in the film. However, your imagery of elder Spock and his "memories and feelings" for his Nyota were done quite well and convincingly.

This story is beautifully written and very touching. I especially liked the closing paragraphs, you've nailed all of the characters and allowed us to actually see them at the reception!
Aussie-Muggle chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Love it. :-) Sweet, amusing and the characters were well written.
carsonsgirl chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I have NO idea how I missed this story when you first published it, but I'm so grateful to have found it now - it's beautiful! :) So many emotions in Spock Prime - while there is sadness and regret, he's still able to feel joy for his younger self and hope for his people. Love seeing Sarek as proud father and father-in-law, and also knowing how pleased his wife would be with the new member of their family. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story! :)
Andrina Sparda chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Great story, so lovly and well written! I feel bad for Spock prime :(
Writing4Eternity chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I love this
elektralyte chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Beautiful! I'm a bit sad for Spock Prime, because he could have had that for himself, but he seems at peace with it.
Nanyin chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
two words, achingly sweet.
TamarinaDC chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Nice job- what girl among us doesn't love a wedding?
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »