Reviews for An Illogical Woman
StarChild x chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Lovely! Very well written.
StarChild x chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Absolutely beautiful and very well written! will there be another chapter? :)
Writing4Eternity chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
cute
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wow, this was fantastic. Really wonderful job weaving the older Spock's perspective into the story!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was really well done and thought out! I truly enjoyed it and I liked how you presented Spock, Spock Prime, Nyota and Sarek it was great and I hope that you write some more!
Toni chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
this was wonderful! thank you
Elizawriter chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
so well written and your videos made me laugh. have you seen this one? SpockRock watch?vQIGhXKVc3Ik

p.s. carry the story on. it's s intimate and solemn.
mynix32 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Well done, I loved how you brought thoughts about prime relationship been S & U and melded them with the new alternate reality relationship.

LOVED IT!
audi katia chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, you referenced some of my favorite moments from the original series! Thank you! And thank you for writing this adorable fic. I loved the changing perspective. It provides a wider scope of emotions. I especially like Spock Prime's pov. I've been curious about how he'd react to his younger self and Uhura's relationship. This is great work!
cdraco chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
It was so interesting to see the reaction of Older Spock - really liked this :)
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw. This story was sweet! I just saw the movie again, for the 3rd time. Still awesome. I saw with with my mom who is a trekkie. :D
mhgood chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, this is very sweet! I like the introspection of Spock Prime-very well done.

I've added this to my C2, "Oh, for the love of Spock."
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This was very good. Don't worry about it being your first Star Trek story, you did an amazing job.

I loved the differences shown between Spock and Spock Prime. And the differences between the Uhura of Spock Primes lifetime and the Uhura from now. It is amazing what the slightest change can do to their whole future.

Very good job. Hope to see more from you soon.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8