Reviews for Promise
dv36muskan chapter 1 . 10/8
".. Opening her fists, she discovered a strand of emerald, and beside it a brittle, silver object- A dragon scale. And, she knew: He just needed his time. He was there. He was real.
With these thoughts, she fell into a deep slumber, only to wake up to concern-filled pools of jade gazing lovingly at her, whispering promises of love and hope.
Haku took her hands in his, and led her away into what she could hope was an eternity of happiness with the dragon who had long ago captured her heart.

No one noticed the giggles of the girl who had finally found her love. No one noticed the grin of the boy who spirited her away, back to the vast fields and the Bathhouse.
No one noticed the soulless body of the young girl who lay curled up under the sakura tree, with a small smile plastered on her peaceful face, her spirit worlds away from the World of Ningens.

She was back. She was home. And, she was here to stay."

Fin

(At least, that's the kinda ending I wanted for this fic! This is yours entirely though. I just wrote down what came to my mind after I read it)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Ah, no! So sad!
kaytie chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
that was adorable
Bombthatasian chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
That was beautiful :D

Write more!
AmayaCullen92 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i don't like the end at all, it almost made me cry! omg!
Archon Dragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Not too bad. This chapter can stand by itself, but you could still put more chapters if you wanted.
Pyrahus chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw, it is so cute! But... the ending... *sob* WHY! I WANTED HIM TO WHISK HER OFF INTO FAIRYLAND!